Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
PC part of the crew looks grim. Vato with the most RP of four members (413.6k RP) and Cina played a total of 23 fecking minutes.

Two Xboners - @GledTheRed (I assume) on a respectable 3.1M RP

Most RP on PS4:
  • swoosh - 10.7M
  • Stoney - 7.4M
  • Damo - 5.1M
  • Ginge - 3.3M
  • Levo - 2.8M

Point 2:

Previous Grand Theft Auto Online character and progression data on either PlayStation®3 or Xbox 360.
  • Note: When transferring from PlayStation®3 to PlayStation®4, you must use the same PSN ID. A new PSN ID on PlayStation®4 cannot be transferred to from a different PSN ID on PlayStation®3 since your character’s progress is tied to the PSN account.

Nothing about PC to PS4

Yep I'm an xboner!
Very nice, just wish there were more Xboners or a way to play cross-platform.

Think @Big-Red should promote you to commissioner

Highest ranked players (RP wise), their platform and rank (position in hierarchy from 1-5):

swooshboy (10.7M RP, PS4, Commissioner (2))
Stoney (7.4M RP, PS4, Commissioner (2))
Damien (5.1M RP, PS4, Muscle (5))
Big-Red (3.3M RP, PS4, Leader (1))
GledTheRed (3.1M RP, Xbone, Muscle (5))
Levo (2.8M RP, PS4, Commissioner (2))
Issy (2.3M RP, PS4, Commissioner (2))
Duffy (1.4M RP, PS4, Commissioner (2))
Parmo (1.3M RP, PS4, Lieutenant (3))
christy (1.1M RP, PS4, Muscle (5))

Very nice, just wish there were more Xboners or a way to play cross-platform.

Think @Big-Red should promote you to commissioner

Highest ranked players (RP wise), their platform and rank (position in hierarchy from 1-5):

swooshboy (10.7M RP, PS4, Commissioner (2))
Stoney (7.4M RP, PS4, Commissioner (2))
Damien (5.1M RP, PS4, Muscle (5))
Big-Red (3.3M RP, PS4, Leader (1))
GledTheRed (3.1M RP, Xbone, Muscle (5))
Levo (2.8M RP, PS4, Commissioner (2))
Issy (2.3M RP, PS4, Commissioner (2))
Duffy (1.4M RP, PS4, Commissioner (2))
Parmo (1.3M RP, PS4, Lieutenant (3))
christy (1.1M RP, PS4, Muscle (5))

The only lieutenant? I feel special. It makes me feel like the commissioners are office lads who decide what's going down and then I goto war with an army under my command :lol:

Also, I'm on the xbone too, around level 40 or something :p on it now actually

The only lieutenant? I feel special. It makes me feel like the commissioners are office lads who decide what's going down and then I goto war with an army under my command :lol:

Also, I'm on the xbone too, around level 40 or something :p on it now actually
There are a few lieutenants, just you're the saddest one (most RP).

Guessing you're not a member of the crew on Xbone? Only ones who show up under Xbone are @GledTheRed and @James Parkin

There are a few lieutenants, just you're the saddest one (most RP).

Guessing you're not a member of the crew on Xbone? Only ones who show up under Xbone are @GledTheRed and @James Parkin

I tried to sign in on xbone but got my password wrong and couldn't sort it out. I actually need to find it and see if I can be in a different crew in xbone and ps4 due to the lads work and stuff having a crew on the bone

I tried to sign in on xbone but got my password wrong and couldn't sort it out. I actually need to find it and see if I can be in a different crew in xbone and ps4 due to the lads work and stuff having a crew on the bone
You can be a member of up to 5 crews. @EvilIrwin (I think) used to be in the caf one but is now a member of four others.

Only takes me a minute to boot up PS4 so if there are people going on GTA at any point just tag me in here and I'll probably come on.

Currently finishing counting the award votes and trying to make something load faster.

That's grand. So what kinda stuff did you usually do with GTA on PC?

Not a lot, my mates never played it so I got bored and quit after a while. We did the heists, but you really need a group otherwise random bell ends spoil it or kick you. They were fun. Some races, made dolla and spent dolla. Generally just feck about in the city.

Not a lot, my mates never played it so I got bored and quit after a while. We did the heists, but you really need a group otherwise random bell ends spoil it or kick you. They were fun. Some races, made dolla and spent dolla. Generally just feck about in the city.
Yeah, doing heists with randoms is hell. Should be easy enough to get those done with caftards to get the bonuses for quick moolah. @DatIrishFella and @Duffy love making races or other stuff

Also how the feck is a PS4 £275 in Currys, but a PS4 with FIFA is £349. When the feck did Fifa cost £76.
:lol: Thats ridiculous. Easy to get FIFA or GTA on their own for around £30