Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I thought the second, but I just got back online and it says I still have to host the prison one even though I already did it?

I have only done the 2 man fleeca one. But I suppose I would do any heist I can get in on.

:lol: Just played snipers vs stunters with 2 randoms, absolutely dicked them, 4-0 in rounds, hit them both within 30secs of the first round. Managed to snipe them both the 3rd round too, then flattened them the fourth.

You're all wankers, especially those doing heists with randoms. Go feck yourselves, I'm currently in a lobby with a scouse bastard.

:lol: Just played snipers vs stunters with 2 randoms, absolutely dicked them, 4-0 in rounds, hit them both within 30secs of the first round. Managed to snipe them both the 3rd round too, then flattened them the fourth.

Surpirsed the cnuts didn't disconnect or just sit in thier cars out of sight.

Surpirsed the cnuts didn't disconnect or just sit in thier cars out of sight.

I think I'd win if they just sat in their cars? Due to having less players on my team?

On my form, my bullet would have bent round the corner and got them both right between the eyes with one bullet.

Ah shit. I'm incredibly lazy when it comes to selling/exchanging stuff so even though clubs had been dead for ages, I kept it just because I couldn't be arsed selling it. Seems to have gone under a renaissance of late, prob cos people are overdosed on heists and want a break from GTA

Ah shit. I'm incredibly lazy when it comes to selling/exchanging stuff so even though clubs had been dead for ages, I kept it just because I couldn't be arsed selling it. Seems to have gone under a renaissance of late, prob cos people are overdosed on heists and want a break from GTA
To be honest I'm glad I did it, don't even think I've got a lot of appearances on clubs. Never play offline with it and couldn't be arsed with the online.

To be honest I'm glad I did it, don't even think I've got a lot of appearances on clubs. Never play offline with it and couldn't be arsed with the online.

Yeah, I remember a couple of seasons ago having over 1,000 apps then the two games since having hardly any... just seems to be one of those games that you get because your mates do even if you don't play it much

Feels like people are moving back over to FIFA. The clubs is fun on FIFA, but I am just not very good at that game!! I liked playing clubs for a bit, but when I stopped to think about it all I am doing is running up and down the touchline, occasionally pressing X once the ball comes to me to pass it first time to someone else! Oh, that and losing the ball frequently!

So think I will stick to GTA. I'm going to start accepting some of the random heists requests that you get sent - curious to see how it goes with a random group. Am guessing not that easy, but there doesn't seem to be too many on here most evenings.

Last edited:
I've tried random heists but can never go past the beginning, it all falls apart. I've had some new mission calls lately and my character is 37th level now, the best pick up and play game for me right now as I can't just turn it on, play 30 minutes, complete 2-3 missions and be done with it. Still in awe of Los Santos and graphics have improved considerably for me since update, motion blur thing and adjusting brightness. I'm not sure I'll get bored with it before GTA6.

I've tried random heists but can never go past the beginning, it all falls apart. I've had some new mission calls lately and my character is 37th level now, the best pick up and play game for me right now as I can't just turn it on, play 30 minutes, complete 2-3 missions and be done with it. Still in awe of Los Santos and graphics have improved considerably for me since update, motion blur thing and adjusting brightness. I'm not sure I'll get bored with it before GTA6.

Me and a mate have managed to do all the setup missions for the first heist with randoms but we're having issues with actual heist because whenever people join they demand a higher percentage of the cut and won't go ready.

If you or anyone else would like to pair up with us you're more than welcome.

Edit just saw your post too @swooshboy

Me and a mate have managed to do all the setup missions for the first heist with randoms but we're having issues with actual heist because whenever people join they demand a higher percentage of the cut and won't go ready.

Edit just saw your post too @swooshboy
Sure, I'd love that. I'm leaving for Easter tomorrow but will be back on Monday and will play then if it works for you. I play mostly in the evenings.

Sure, I'd love that. I'm leaving for Easter tomorrow but will be back on Monday and will play then if it works for you. I play mostly in the evenings.

Sounds good. We might be on for couple of hours after 4 if you're free then?

Sounds good. We might be on for couple of hours after 4 if you're free then?
4 today or 4 on Monday? 4 today might not work because I need to do some stuff at home after work today.

4 today or 4 on Monday? 4 today might not work because I need to do some stuff at home after work today.

Yeah I meant today. It's not a problem, Monday is probably better because I intend to start drinking when i get home.