Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I went to do a job to get job points to activate the final heist and I got stuck in a capture match that involved getting a tractor 5 times.

It went on for 7 ROUNDS.

SEVEN.

I literally just finished. If i quit I wouldn't get the JP.

@swooshboy @Damien @Big-Red

WARNING FINAL HEIST FINALE SPOILERS

I tried it, it's a pretty simple jump so we can all get out of the car and do it.

nice one. so we could all travel up there in the armoured truck... once we make it through the tunnel the warning stars go (or at least they did for us), so yeah we can get out of the car and do it... now I'm pretty confident of us all doing it - and getting a big take too. Really is the safest way.

More final mission thoughts...

I read that you don't need to follow the checkpoints at all (not just not following the route, but the actual checkpoints) - you can head straight for the boat - so not even go through the tunnel etc.

Not sure if heading west in a car / truck would be an option?

The only issue with the police truck is that it is tough to make it up the hills. If we don't have to go up there, but could instead go around to the boat, then it might be easier.

I think if we do it again we should be able to make it out with over $1m. If we make sure everyone in the truck is loaded up on snacks, armor and ammo (especially sticky bombs) then I think we will do it.

So I say try the police truck again, try the jet skis, and try heading west and avoid the mountain.

More final mission thoughts...

I read that you don't need to follow the checkpoints at all (not just not following the route, but the actual checkpoints) - you can head straight for the boat - so not even go through the tunnel etc.

Not sure if heading west in a car / truck would be an option?

The only issue with the police truck is that it is tough to make it up the hills. If we don't have to go up there, but could instead go around to the boat, then it might be easier.

I think if we do it again we should be able to make it out with over $1m. If we make sure everyone in the truck is loaded up on snacks, armor and ammo (especially sticky bombs) then I think we will do it.

So I say try the police truck again, try the jet skis, and try heading west and avoid the mountain.

I agree with that. Also, the following is worth a read/watch but I do think we'd be best playing it safe and getting in something like an armoured truck. Maybe have Sol driving (unless he's crap when it comes to big vehicles) and you and Bred in the back?

http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/comments/2zal9x/the_pacific_standard_job_heist_criminal/

Do you guys talk much in party chat? If so, who?

I didn't think it was possible but the matchmaking has gotten even worse. They have pretty much killed online for me, takes 10 minutes just to find a race.

Anyone wanna do the first heist with me today? I'm on xbox one?

Most chat. Mainly Big-Red, Duffy (Karl Pilkington... just a shame he's not on much these days as he's got a life as he likes to say), Parmo, Levo and Stoney. Most talk but they're the most vocal.
I'm busy at work this week but finish Friday for 3 weeks so will be on a fair bit more.