Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
hey guys need a couple of buddies to help out with the heists. Sick of dealing with randoms. Makes it ridiculously hard.

Me and my mate are in the same boat. @Sarni is joining us on Monday to have a crack at the first heist. We have already done the setup missions though.

You're welcome to join us.

11146222_691015631029685_1148307570998003947_n.jpg

Have to say - that was my biggest gaming accomplishment!

Very pleased to have done it without having to restart the challenge at any point.

There were a few close calls, so will share our strategy for anyone who wants to give it a go - but would say that it is more doable than it might initially appear.

But a crazy intense experience for sure!

For anyone who has done the final heist, here was our ending...14 seconds to spare :nervous:

Still have a few to complete...

aOrSR5z.png

The Big Time - 21/25 heist finales (so need to complete 4 more finales)
It Takes Two - 0/1 (need to be on the ground in the Humane Labs finale)
In Control - 7/10 (need to be on crowd control 3 more times)
Jack of All Trades - 0/1 (in game you can see how many of the total heist roles you have done - think I have done around 90% of them, but have a few more to do)
Another Perspective - 0/1 (complete all setups and heists in 1st person - will get around to doing this one)

This was our full getaway from the heist - from the point that each of us had a vehicle ( @DatIrishFella , @Big-Red and myself in our Armoured Kuruma's, @Levo on the bike as he was unable to get into his apartment / garage)

The U-turn at 2:10 was when Levo said he had fallen off of his bike, but the other two were right with him anyway.

Well done guys, sorry I have been a bit busy so i wasn't around to feck it up for you.

Dunno about the other lads, but at the weekend I'll be about to help anyone in heists.

I've not done a single heist yet, done a few setups but heists with randoms are impossible. :(

Dunno about the other lads, but at the weekend I'll be about to help anyone in heists.

Yep - same here. Happy to do any heists and any roles. There are a few I haven't done that I would like to do, but can be totally flexible.

Not ready for another Criminal Mastermind play through just yet though!! Actually I think that should be attempted by 4 people who haven't completed it before, rather than having someone who has already completed it taking part.

May be handy for me, I need to catch up.

I've not done a single heist yet, done a few setups but heists with randoms are impossible. :(

Yep - wouldn't even attempt it with randoms!

I think there are quite a few on here who would still be up for heists - yourselves, Issy, Damo, Mo, Burkie, Parmo, Sol...

Depends how people want to do them. If you just want to go through and complete them all, then should be straight forward to get them done.

I would personally recommend getting 4 of you and going for the All in Order and Loyalty bonuses. Each one will get you $1m, and the only real challenge is getting the time together! That way you make a load of money out of it, plus it's also cool doing them all as a group of 4.

I completed them initially (not in order and with different groups of people), then tried to do the above bonuses with Levo, Stoney and Red (they got their bonuses, mine failed to save after a mission so I missed out!). Then the 4 of us went through and did the Mastermind (and with that I also got the bonuses that I had missed out on). You can plan on each heist taking an evening to do (the 1st and 2nd can be done together in one evening).

I'm generally available in the evenings. I got microphone but connection is usually very poor with people from abroad so it could be a bit difficult sometimes but managable. I'm currently level 37.

I'm up for getting back onto GTA, not even bothered what doing, just a group session would be nice.

On nights tonight, then on 2-10pm next and 6-2 the week after so got a bunch of time free over the next couple weeks on the evenings

So is anyone else going to have a crack at the Mastermind challenge?

If not, then if anyone needs any players for heists, then should be on this eve or over the weekend.

Want to get the Jack of All Trades award:

Jack of All Trades
"Perform every possible role in (all heists but Fleeca Bank Job)"
That's 41 successful missions:

The Prison Break
Plane: Pilot, Ground Team (3)
Bus: Ground Team
Station: Police Team (2), Freighter Team (2)
Wet Work: Lawyers Team (2), Mansion Team (2)
Finale: Pilot, Demolition, Guard, Prisoner

Humane Labs Raid
Key Codes: Lookout North, Lookout South, Buyer, Bodyguard
Insurgent: Ground Team
EMP: Ground Team
Valkyrie: Ground Team
Deliver the EMP: Ground Team
Finale: Pilot, Gunner, Ground Team (2)

Series A Funding
Coke: Boat Team (2), Helicopter Team (2)
Trash Truck: Operators (2), Collectors (2)
Bikers: Ground Team
Weed: Lookout East, Lookout West, Ground Team (2)
Steal Meth: Ground Team

Pacific Standard Job
Vans: Navigators (2), Drivers (2)
Signal: Ground Team
Hacker: Transporter, Decoys (3)
Convoy: Ground Team
Bikes: Ground Team
Finale: Hacker, Demolition, Crowd Control (2)

The bolded roles are the ones I have yet to do (I have done either the Buyer or Bodyguard, but not sure which for the Humane Labs setup mission).

So if anyone is doing any of those heists, then would love to join.

Posted in the heist conversation, but thought I would post it here also:

@NotoriousISSY @Damien

Will be up for helping you with the challenges - not sure if you're looking to do the All in Order and Loyalty, or them plus the Criminal Mastermind?

Then we'll just need to find one more...

@Levo @PlayerOne @One Night Only @Duffy

As I said in the other thread - if there is a group of 4 who haven't gotten any of the bonuses, then I think they should do them together. But happy to join 3 others if needed.

Anybody doing heists on PS3? Can't get them done seeing as the only people who tend to join my lobby are absolutely useless

Edit: If there's a heist conversation then please add me to it

Anybody doing heists on PS3? Can't get them done seeing as the only people who tend to join my lobby are absolutely useless

Edit: If there's a heist conversation then please add me to it

There was a conversation, but think that was pretty much all PS4.

I would have thought this was the best thread to potentially find people who are on PS3.

Saw this on a different forum - hadn't realised that the Heist Sloppy outfit was based on the Ex-Presidents from Point Break

expresidents.jpg

voE0XiS.png

(ignore the mask - took the images from youtube...)

Well I tried asking in here and the heist conversation if anyone was looking to try and get some of the bonuses.

The deafening silence led me to conclude there wasn't much interest.
There is much interest. I just want to do them with people who need them (Damien) or with people who I know will be capable :lol:

No no I didn't aim that one at Damien. He was better than me at heisting. It was more that he wanted to do the challenges before, it was the other two slots I'd be more worried about.

Fair enough :)

I tired doing the Pacific Standard setup mission with randoms last night before FIFA. There were two of them on mics and firstly they decided to kick the other guy in the lobby because his k/d ratio wasn't high enough :wenger:

Then when starting the job, the one I was driving with proved himself to be the the most incompetent driver ever. It's hard to give left/right/straight directions to someone when they are incapable of driving more than a block without spinning...

Did I mention that they sounded about 12 and had scouse accents?

Painful.