Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Took a trip up Chilliad:

f969D_-VQUauhnQ_r-Rxhw_0_0.jpg

Heists are sick. 150k from the lab mission with a 20% cut and it's pretty fun too.

@DatIrishFella @Laidback Levo @Big-Red

I read about some people finding that they were doing the heists in order but their progress wasn't being registered. Apparently there can sometimes be a bug with having the first heist 'count'.

So when you're online, check to see if your progress is being correctly recorded - it should be in the Awards section of the Stats menu (I haven't checked mine yet...)

@DatIrishFella @Laidback Levo @Big-Red

I read about some people finding that they were doing the heists in order but their progress wasn't being registered. Apparently there can sometimes be a bug with having the first heist 'count'.

So when you're online, check to see if your progress is being correctly recorded - it should be in the Awards section of the Stats menu (I haven't checked mine yet...)

Up for #2 this eve?

Will be on 9:30 I think...

Yera it will be another 10 months anyways. Next stage will be create your own heist I'd imagine, or some guff like that

Yera it will be another 10 months anyways. Next stage will be create your own heist I'd imagine, or some guff like that
I would expect a mission creator first - surely that can't be too far away?

It will be interesting to try some missions sometime, now that people have access to the new vehicles etc.

After buying the Insurgent 2 last night, am down to $2.4m.

Once I have got the $2m heist bonus, then will get the Valkyrie :drool:

So that will add to the purchases I have made since heists were launched...

Armored Kuruma
Enduro bike
Guardian
Hydra
Savage
Insurgent 2

:nervous:

But how much time do you actually spend in your apartment?

It is a novelty. But it is like all the cars we own, 20 odd motors but you end up driving max 3

Anything to put a little unique twist on it...sponsored by "Ikillya" furnishings

When do the objectives update??? Mine are still the ones I did yest

Right, got a few weeks off work so will be on plenty. Anyone on in the day today? Need to catch up on the heists.