Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd like to do the 4th heist but I'f your doing it now/tonight then I'm scuppered.

I'd like to do the 4th heist but I'f your doing it now/tonight then I'm scuppered.

I'm fine with doing it whenever. If Sol does decide to do it tonight with me, swoosh and another, there'll still be some who'll be onto it tomorrow as I imagine the Duffy, Bred etc bunch will be doing the third tonight

Really enjoyed that heist, thanks you three. We got through it all very smoothly, was only
the sniper bit which held us back a bit... feck knows how a group of randomers would be able to do that micless!

Everyone is going to have done all heists by the time I do the first one :lol: starting Sunday in back on nights for 5 days

We'll help you out for sure when we get the chance. So you're available for next threeish nights? Add @WELSH_WONDER_11 and @Burkie7 to a convo and see if they want to do it with you as I'm pretty sure they've only done the Fleeca one.

I'll definitely set up a convo where we can keep tabs with where we're all up to. That way it should hopefully be easier to organise groups when people are around the same stage.

I'm half tempted to jack in the game entirely down CEX, utter disappointment.

Yeah, I'm feeling the same, we get heists and then still can't fecking play them for about 20 million different reasons. It's pointless for me if I don't get started on them soon due to everyone will have done them once so know what to do... where I'm clueless, and they all have it pre-planned and it becomes another boring POS mission like every other one we do.

My copy has just been delivered now - it's installing but no idea how long it'll take. Don't know if I'll have to update after this either. Can't wait to get back into this

Ok well there's a 4.75gb update downloading at the moment. Given the state of my internet I might be on by Sunday :lol:

:lol: Which of your PSN IDs will you be using?

FFS, just found out that if i want to continue using my original character, I have to do so using my original PSN account, which I don't have the details for :lol:

They make this so complicated.

Don't fecking believe it. I need to create a whole new character because I can't get access to it through my old PSN account. Feck this shit.

Ok well I'm up and running on my new character now.

I had so many nice cars and the top end apartment on my other account... :(

Ok well I'm up and running on my new character now.

I had so many nice cars and the top end apartment on my other account... :(

:( You should be able to level up fairly easily though, at least. I'll invite you to the Heist convo, though I don't think you'll be able to experience them until you're at least level 12 and have better weapons

:( You should be able to level up fairly easily though, at least. I'll invite you to the Heist convo, though I don't think you'll be able to experience them until you're at least level 12 and have better weapons

I'm trying to get access to my old account. Forget leaving it, I put hours into that. PS support must be able to help.

Load of crap. Sick of trying. They're support page mentions its fecked. Can't wait for the multi million more peeps from pc clogging up the servers even more.

A password reset form can take anywhere between a week and a month to be emailed to me apparently! WTF Sony!! This is an absolute joke