Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gonna go back to my apartment to see if I get the call about the second heist.

Done for tonight, checked my heist and it was the prison break. Hopefully not everyone has to heist to get into the next one.

Some pics from our heist.

TET9HVt.jpg
tdoCUg3.jpg
mBfVPBg.jpg
Onlz4UH.jpg

Aye.

I think Sol will be getting the call for the next heist at some point in the next few hours... I know there'll be a bit of a cooling period anyway. What's the plan? Us four to have a go of the next one tomorrow?
I'll be on during the day, out at the GF's tomorrow night so will be off by 4-5.

I can't even connect to the servers now so hopefully will get the call tomorrow.

I should be on most of tomorrow for a second heist.

How long did it take you guys to download the update?!

Its saying it's going to take me 4 hours :eek:

Couple of hours but my internet is crap.

I'll be on during the day, out at the GF's tomorrow night so will be off by 4-5.
I can't even connect to the servers now so hopefully will get the call tomorrow.

I should be on most of tomorrow for a second heist.

Cool. I'll be on most of tomorrow too, we'll work something out.

Don't try it with randoms, got 2 8 year olds screaming at each other because one has died twice :lol: Wouldn't care,they were both shit anyway. Are they even allowed to be playing this ?

Just so you know, only the heist leader will have access to host the next heist. Everyone else will still only be able to host the Prison Break heist, but as we've all (bar ONO) done it once we should be able to breeze through it a few more times with people doing different roles in different groups.

No, they were fine with me. Problem was Sol kept deciding to take out his gun (he was the inmate) and started shooting the guards when there was no need at that point >.>

Really?

As soon as me and Duffy (he was guard, I was prisoner) got off the bus, we'd walk toward the blip, up near the guard, then he'd say "stop right there!" and shoot.