Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Really?

As soon as me and Duffy (he was guard, I was prisoner) got off the bus, we'd walk toward the blip, up near the guard, then he'd say "stop right there!" and shoot.

Yeah Damo has it a bit wrong. I had my gun out once but the other times he just attacked us when we were walking normally.

Really enjoyed that - R* really have implemented them extremely well (aside from the server issues...).

They feel so much more involved than the contact missions - with much more at stake. Doing them on hard is definitely the right decision as it puts you more on edge knowing you can't lose a single life.

Also a very good team effort - only slight negatives would be the number of times we knocked the doors off of the armoured kuruma...making it a not-so-armored kuruma...and Stoney going for a wander mid-mission :lol:

Well played @DatIrishFella @Big-Red @Duffy and looking forward to the next one!

@Damien @Solius @Stobzilla Let me know what time you want to start, ill be on sometime soon. Might even do a few jobs if were short, want that Lampadati Casco but it's well expensive!

Can you get online? -

March 12, 2015:
GTA Online, Social Club, and Rockstar Cloud Services are currently down for maintenance, and are expected to return in about 3 hours. Please stay tuned for updates.

Can you get online? -

March 12, 2015:
GTA Online, Social Club, and Rockstar Cloud Services are currently down for maintenance, and are expected to return in about 3 hours. Please stay tuned for updates.
Not tried yet.

Am online without any issues - strange.

R* take their servers down, and I have better connection than when they had them up.

It's almost as thought they don't know what they are doing!!

Really enjoyed that - R* really have implemented them extremely well (aside from the server issues...).

They feel so much more involved than the contact missions - with much more at stake. Doing them on hard is definitely the right decision as it puts you more on edge knowing you can't lose a single life.

Also a very good team effort - only slight negatives would be the number of times we knocked the doors off of the armoured kuruma...making it a not-so-armored kuruma...and Stoney going for a wander mid-mission :lol:

Well played @DatIrishFella @Big-Red @Duffy and looking forward to the next one!
Yeah look forward to it - should hopefully be on tonight but small chance I won't. Either way I will be on as much as humanly possible over the weekend so the 2nd one is on the horizon.

Any 3 of you up for the first heist about half 2/3ish, even if its a replay for you guys, maybe just take a different position or something

I'm happy to go back and play older heists with you guys if I'm free to do so. Not atm though. Doing second heist set ups.

My copy has just been delivered now - it's installing but no idea how long it'll take. Don't know if I'll have to update after this either. Can't wait to get back into this

Ok well there's a 4.75gb update downloading at the moment. Given the state of my internet I might be on by Sunday :lol:

My copy has just been delivered now - it's installing but no idea how long it'll take. Don't know if I'll have to update after this either. Can't wait to get back into this

Ok well there's a 4.75gb update downloading at the moment. Given the state of my internet I might be on by Sunday :lol:

Thats about the size of the heist update I think.

Garage coming together...

2lUODSZ.jpg

I should be. We need two others who've reached Heist 4 though.