Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think Stob just took a massive hissy fit and threw his ps4 out the window after getting his face obliterated with a shotgun on a siege mentality after about 30 seconds :lol:

I'll be on at 3, will need to jump off at half 4 as got a house viewing but will be on straight after.

So if were in setup missions then we can just stop near the time? Then resume after?

Depends. It's up to you. We are very active again, with 6+ people on regularly, and with heists out we're on 9-10 per night.

That's good to hear. What are heists like? To be honest I don't know much about what additional things the PS4 version has over the PS3... I can have it delivered tomorrow, but after wasting £40 on the terrible latest COD I'm a little cautious.

We've not had a chance to play heists much apart from a little tutorial one which was nice. Servers were crap last night but hopefully they'll be better today

That's good to hear. What are heists like? To be honest I don't know much about what additional things the PS4 version has over the PS3... I can have it delivered tomorrow, but after wasting £40 on the terrible latest COD I'm a little cautious.
I bought it again sure. Its class.

Right me, Sol an parmo on need a 4th as Markus is being a bitch again.

no real plan, just want to see if we can take them out stealthily at the start. I think the hangar is a good spot to shield us when the other cars arrive.

I'm on for a bit but going to wait until tonight to heist it up as I may have to hit the road soon. If ye lot are in a private lobby, throw us an invite.

Are you guys ok to wait till 9 for us to start heists?

Will try to be on before that if poss...

I'll load up the heist now so we can wait. Won't have my mic on for ten mins as need to make a phone call first.

It saddens me that I'm tied up when it starts working. Tomorrow I should be back home in the afternoon if any of you non-workers want to help me do the first bit.

Counting the minutes til I'm out of work.