Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
So what's the teams? Or do we hammer it and have different teams doing different heists at the same time, so I could be involved in like Heist 1 with swoosh, stoney and damo, Heist 2 with izzy, damo and red and Heist 3 with Damo, parmo and swoosh.
You need to play through the heists first in order.

Once you have done that, then you can access them in any order, plus unlock the hard difficulty (normal is the default).

So think we should change teams up per heist - so on Tuesday, 1 crew could be me, you, Stoney and Damo like you said, with a different crew doing the same heist as us at the same time in a different session. Then we could change things round for Heist 2 etc.

One thing I like is that if you fail a sub-mission, then you can restart (in the same way as a normal mission) but can also decide different roles - so you are not stuck to the role originally assigned.

A couple of cool collaboration bits I like - you first allocate these roles together in the heist planning room - so you can discuss then and decide who should do which as a team, not just the crew leader. Then when you select your outfits, then you can see all four of you changing outfits so you can all agree on what works best for that particular mission.

So what's the teams? Or do we hammer it and have different teams doing different heists at the same time, so I could be involved in like Heist 1 with swoosh, stoney and damo, Heist 2 with izzy, damo and red and Heist 3 with Damo, parmo and swoosh.

Like the sound of that team :)

The heists, or figuring out teams? :lol:
giphy.gif

Any team will be half decent but do need to make sure everyone is Mic'd up.

Yep - mics are essential.

All of the reviews so far have said that the spoken collaboration that goes on adds so much to the atmosphere and enjoyment - such as sniping 4 people simultaneously, rather than each just shooting at whoever they like.

Does anyone not have a mic / sounds like Steven Gerrard so isn't prepared to speak?

Yep - mics are essential.

All of the reviews so far have said that the spoken collaboration that goes on adds so much to the atmosphere and enjoyment - such as sniping 4 people simultaneously, rather than each just shooting at whoever they like.

Does anyone not have a mic / sounds like Steven Gerrard so isn't prepared to speak?
Parmo's voice grates a bit. That may put me off.

I'll use my mic. Damien said he could hear me when I tried the other day so that's good. It just seemed to constantly need twisting and turning in the controller as it kept cutting out.

Damien liked one of my posts and apparently I've been promoted to full member status. Been waiting for this day.

Damien liked one of my posts and apparently I've been promoted to full member status. Been waiting for this day.

:lol:

In the past I've been giving random likes to mains posters with 9 likes (liked their posts in the newbies so they don't get an alert that I liked them), then they get the trophy saying they've been promoted and it confuses the hell out of them

In the past I've been giving random likes to mains posters with 9 likes (liked their posts in the newbies so they don't get an alert that I liked them), then they get the trophy saying they've been promoted and it confuses the hell out of them

Can I has 7 likes pls. ??

Obviously been working on these a long time, the bank location is the same one you could run around in on the PS3. It's up near the top of the city where the tattoo and ammunation are along from the expensive apartment.

Can I have a tagline?

I propose a RedCaf GTA Crew breakaway unit for Heists.

We all dress in black suits and have black ponytails listen 80's music and we call ourselves "A Flock of Segals"

Who is in ?

My missus is out tonight so I've just to put the nipper to bed, eat, wash my willy, crack open a Guinness and I'm there for the long haul tonight. Onz