Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Got Chastity's too, while you were all killing each other. Unfortunately can only call one to my apartment at a time, guess they're not into threesomes.

You came here to post this, yet you actually won a race which is probably a once in a lifetime thing for you.

Yeah it is, Stoney. Not used mine today though

What's this in reply to?

Anyway, a few videos.

Damo & Issy fcuking me up. Royal Rumble esque elimination.

Swooshboy fcuking up whiskeyjack with a titan

And levo sending someone to the moon. Probably had that planned the scumbag.

Levo is scum. Bringing personal weapons to sniper's and stunters is like saying Derby has better internet than Dublin.

It was quite funny tbh. More so because you weren't in the party at the time. He's not solius levels of scum although he can be when he wants. :lol:

What better way to round of a successful mission than with a camp wave?

NW3ARRl.gif

Game's not even close to this good looking though.

Thought these images were interesting as they show the setup / options:

From the mission settings screen, it looks as though the crew leader can determine how much choice the crew have in customizing their outfit - whether it is prescribed, or there is some freedom to choose. Think it will be good to have a distinct heist look - although not sure if this means that Stoney will put everyone in pink, sorry, salmon jackets etc....Is also interesting how the different outfit styles will have different attributes - stealth, protection, speed etc.

With regard to sharing the heist payout, the amounts in the screenshot do not apparently take into account how much each of the crew members receive after each mission (about $20k), while the leader does not receive any cash during the missions.

Last edited:
I think the game looks amazing - but even then, if it doesn't quite look that good, then its not going to reduce the enjoyment of the heists.
Sure thing, the thing I don't like is that it has plenty of jagged edges in the distance and it seems to glimmer (not sure if it's the right word) a bit in the distance.

Sure thing, the thing I don't like is that it has plenty of jagged edges in the distance and it seems to glimmer (not sure if it's the right word) a bit in the distance.
That's your shit internet.

Sounds like only the heist leader's progress is saved if you leave a heist early. So if you complete 4 out of 5 setup missions, then need to take a break in freeroam, only the heist leader can return back to the point you were at. So you need to make sure you go back in as the same team if you want to continue where you left off - which is good.

Once a sub-mission is complete, then you go back to free roam and then can decide to do the next sub-mission/heist, or something else and then return back to the heist later.

It must be - my GTA looks sharper than real life...
Up close it looks great, in the distance there are issues with aliasing. Thought it was my TV but I saw it on 3 different TVs and it looks the same, anti-aliasing is just poor in the distance.

Up close it looks great, in the distance there are issues with aliasing. Thought it was my TV but I saw it on 3 different TVs and it looks the same, anti-aliasing is just poor in the distance.
Wouldn't blame your tv. Defo your internet.

So what's the teams? Or do we hammer it and have different teams doing different heists at the same time, so I could be involved in like Heist 1 with swoosh, stoney and damo, Heist 2 with izzy, damo and red and Heist 3 with Damo, parmo and swoosh.