Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Three hours!? :drool:

@Damien & @Solius lads, time to invest in a mic! According to that video, you need a lot of coordination. The synchronized stealth kills sound awesome.

Yep - also loved the bit about how they escaped one of the missions in a stolen van, rather than their heist vehicles - and were able to drive straight past all the arriving bad guys!

Also the bit about stealing the chopper and one of them suggesting using a sub to sneak around the dock and then climb out and steal the heli all stealthy like. :drool:

How about a crew for those who use mics, and then one for those who don't :lol:

(Benny Hill music optional for crew 2)

It's only 57k for the first mission. Would be fun to hear of their experiences trying to make it through micless. I know it's possible, but the coordination adds to it. And I'm also sure we'll be mixing the teams up, I don't want to rush the heists, play the first for a bit, see the diff roles etc.

It's only 57k for the first mission. Would be fun to hear of their experiences trying to make it through micless. I know it's possible, but the coordination adds to it. And I'm also sure we'll be mixing the teams up, I don't want to rush the heists, play the first for a bit, see the diff roles etc.
Same - the opportunity / necessity for coordination is perhaps what I am looking forward to most.

Three hours!? :drool:

@Damien & @Solius lads, time to invest in a mic! According to that video, you need a lot of coordination. The synchronized stealth kills sound awesome.

I have the mic that came with the PS4. Tried using it the other night but it kept connecting and disconnecting and nobody replied when I asked if you could hear me.

I have the mic that came with the PS4. Tried using it the other night but it kept connecting and disconnecting and nobody replied when I asked if you could hear me.

Stoney & I got these:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Turtle-Beac...25581953&sr=8-1&keywords=p12+turtle+beach+ps4

51XF50b8kHL._SX385_.jpg

V impressed with them. Aside from it being much easier to use as a headset and mic, it really makes the game sound itself sound amazing. I usually play when the kids are asleep - so am limited by how loud it can be - these help with that :D

@Sarni get some better internet now that you're gonna be loaded ye?

I can have 120 mbps here but don't see a point. I think the issue is PS4 is too far from router.

Just watched the end of the video where they mention the Criminal Mastermind award - complete all 5 heists, with the same people, without losing a single life.

The reward? $10 million :eek:

i heard there was a glitch where you can get couple of million at start.

so, glitch is still there? if I get this game