Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
So just over a week until heists launch. Am expecting/hoping that we get more info tomorrow on how they will actually work. Am curious how the heist leader role functions - how much they have to front up, what happens to the money if the heist is not successful etc.

Also looking forward to seeing the prices of the vehicles - am currently at $5.4m, so expect this to take a significant hit next week! Although looks like I will need to keep some reserves for the heists themselves...

fecks sake, just done that mission at the airport where you need to take out the supplier, the fecking nugget in the copter decided instead to just take out everyone on the ground and let the plane escape. Game is full of fecking wankers.

Might be on later this eve - going to watch American Sniper, so might jump on for a bit afterwards.

Feels like I have spent half my life in the clouds on that game.

Obviously some of these haven't been tested with loads of people so bare with them with regards to shitty respawns.

With fairer teams my clown game could be good fun if we do it again. Depends what you all thought.