Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Want to do some of the more obscure missions this eve - most would be 4 player ones, but providing we don't rush through as fast as possible, they should still provide a decent return.

Just need to figure out how we manage if we have more than 4, and then be consistent in returning to freeroam after missions if none are offered in the job select screen.

Pffft. I was ill when I was on last, so I may sound very different now. I do in my own head at least.

I'm also going to throw in "do all mancunians sound the same to you?

No comment. :nervous:

@swooshboy I'm at home now so I'm going to jump on for a bit and make some cash. Just in case we have too many tonight. It does be rather peaceful playing on your own. Peaceful and boring.

No comment. :nervous:

@swooshboy I'm at home now so I'm going to jump on for a bit and make some cash. Just in case we have too many tonight. It does be rather peaceful playing on your own. Peaceful and boring.

Yep it does - I did a couple of missions solo last night while waiting for people to come on. Peaceful and boring is spot on!

I should be on normal time this eve - 9:30ish.

I wonder how much I can get for a fully modded Sultan at LSC......

Disgusting. How could you sell that beauty. :( Also found out that the Buffalo is the fastest four door car. Might purchase one.

Disgusting. How could you sell that beauty. :( Also found out that the Buffalo is the fastest four door car. Might purchase one.

tXobiAs.jpg

Just make sure you buy the S version.

These are apparently taken from R*'s cloud servers:

A new karin kuruma
B-Rxqv0CUAEeOz-.jpg

New bike
B-RyZmTCQAERhwo.jpg

New helicopter
B-RygZZCcAAs0f_.jpg

New velum
B-RyCWCCYAAqxfm.jpg

Karin technical
B-RxT5yCIAAhmb2.jpg

Equipment;

B-Ry9M3CAAAzJ3D.jpg

B-RzL8xCAAAZC08.jpg

B-RzgnlCcAA5CCe.jpg

B-RzT73CUAAFaO-.jpg

B-RzH-vCQAAKijR.jpg

Those pics have now been removed from R*'s cloud server. I read someone make the point that they are the type of images that they use when they announce / launch something on the newswire.

My money is on heists being launched on Tuesday.

I also read that the other vehicles featured in the heists trailer are not specifically heist vehicles, but they can be used during the heists, if that makes sense:

apc.jpg
hydra.jpg
hunterattack.jpg

It might also be that those black vehicles are heist only - and therefore not available in free roam. Am thinking if there was an armored car available / truck with a .50 cal, then pretty much every one drive them and it would turn into even more of a warzone.

Want to do some of the more obscure missions this eve - most would be 4 player ones, but providing we don't rush through as fast as possible, they should still provide a decent return.

Just need to figure out how we manage if we have more than 4, and then be consistent in returning to freeroam after missions if none are offered in the job select screen.

Yeah, I'd like that.

Looking back at the vehicles an hardware on them, I can see them being heist only to be honest. Seem overpowered for free mode.

Yeah, I made about 60k in the time I was on. Wish I could have been on longer but was getting some food. Sorry for blowing up one of your cars, I'm not good with Buzzards.

Ditching your sick missus for some GTA. What a warrior.
:lol:

She quite honestly needs the rest, she's having treatments at the hospital for an irregular heartbeat. She's doing far too much an I'm afraid she's not far off a burnout so the night to herself will hopefully go towards her recovery.

That an I fell asleep earlier an woke up like a zombie.

:lol:

She quite honestly needs the rest, she's having treatments at the hospital for an irregular heartbeat. She's doing far too much an I'm afraid she's not far off a burnout so the night to herself will hopefully go towards her recovery.

That an I fell asleep earlier an woke up like a zombie.

Oh damn, speedy recovery to her. Thought she had the flu or something.