Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Random comment: I love the Dodo - one of the nicest planes to fly.

Even better when you have 2 people hanging off the side shooting.

Gauntlet is by far the finest car in the game for me. Dirt cheap too.

Looking to satiate my inner scanger/chav by purchasing a Mitsubishi Evo or Subaru Impreza type car. @swooshboy any idea what GTA car would match them?

As Damien (and only he) have said - the Sultan RS will be what you are looking for.

As for the broader chav look, I actually think you have managed to get that look down pretty well already, so once you buy the Sultan you should be good to go.

Gauntlet is by far the finest car in the game for me. Dirt cheap too.

I love the look of the Gauntlet, but the muscle cars are a pain in the rear end (literally) to drive in my opinion.
0_0.jpg

The Zentorno is the best car from a performance perspective, but it does get a bit boring driving the same car all the time. I sometimes witch it with the Massacro - which is also way up there in terms of performance (and is perhaps the best looking car in the game).

I love the Hexer bike (similar to the bike Stoney rides, but less feminine), but you are a sitting duck on some missions (or when other crew members drive into you).

The Merryweather Mesa jeep is actually really nice to drive - doesn't roll about too much despite it's big tyres.

Will try to drive my Pigalle more I think...
0_0.jpg

Last edited:
I love the look of the Gauntlet, but the muscle cars are a pain in the rear end (literally) to drive in my opinion.

The Zentorno is the best car from a performance perspective, but it does get a bit boring driving the same car all the time. I sometimes witch it with the Massacro - which is also way up there in terms of performance (and is perhaps the best looking car in the game).

I love the Hexer bike (similar to the bike Stoney rides, but less feminine), but you are a sitting duck on some missions (or when other crew members drive into you).

The Merryweather Mesa jeep is actually really nice to drive - doesn't roll about too much despite it's big tyres.

Will try to drive my Pigalle more I think...

Only a secure man can ride a dew yellow bike whilst wearing a fabulous looking scarf.

Has anyone seen those 'parkour' races where you've got to walk through electricity generators and stuff? Looks less bad than some of the shit Stoney had us do.

I'm struggling to find them though, seems to be better custom stuff on the Xbox.

Has anyone seen those 'parkour' races where you've got to walk through electricity generators and stuff? Looks less bad than some of the shit Stoney had us do.

I'm struggling to find them though, seems to be better custom stuff on the Xbox.

Found it earlier. Have a playlist ready and waiting.

Won't be as good as mine. You ditched it before it got a chance to be glorious.

Gonna buy a property in the north I think. You can have three, right?

I'm on now. Just checked out my new Paleto Bay place and filled the garage with typical redneck cars and bikes.

I may be on at some point, fancy some missions we don't generally do, all pay pretty alright now anyway, I enjoyed the mission "Hit Em Up" the other do, took around 20-30mins, but was enjoyable because I hadn't done it 2 billion times.

If anyone fancies sorting a session out with 4 of us to do missions for an hour or 2 I'm definitely in. I know @swooshboy will probably be in that if he's on tonight.