Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I need to get a mic, impossible to play without it.

I don't think you lot appreciate all my outfit changes. I have something different every night for you.

Working on my current digs now.

I think I'm in another lobby now, I'll try to get back to you lot.

I'm trying to join again but it's not letting me, this is crap.

All right, this is it - private session, I need another invite to get in.

Connection failure again, this is fecking garbage

Send me another invite, if this doesn't work then it's probably not my day to play.

It's trying to connect and when it looks like it's going to be fine it breaks. This is strange because I have no trouble playing in random lobby, FIFA works great too and my connection is usually fast.

Apologies for the old races. Think there are definitely some newer ones in there too.

Nah, it won't work today, my PS4 won't reach top speed. I will connect via cable tomorrow and will be around from 9PM local time, should be much better experience than this piece of shit connection today will allow me to have. I might go and pick up a mic as well but not too sure about that, might not have the time to do so.

Snipers is on this playlist.

Too late, your playlist sucks.

Nah, it won't work today, my PS4 won't reach top speed. I will connect via cable tomorrow and will be around from 9PM local time, should be much better experience than this piece of shit connection today will allow me to have. I might go and pick up a mic as well but not too sure about that, might not have the time to do so.

Hopefully it'll work then.

My ps4 just went bonkers. I sat on my controller and bad things have happened.

Calling it a night on that note.

This was form the other night - run over by a trailer, truck and another truck yet somehow lived: