Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Snipers and Stunters, 7 rounds with the 10 people we have, we'll get a fortune.

After playing that playlist of Stoney's for an hour I got just $10k.

That's because you finished last in 8 of them :p

Invite me again, I found myself in a different lobby for some reason.

I found my mic. Never realised they gave them with PS4.

Invite me again, I found myself in a different lobby for some reason.

I found my mic. Never realised they gave them with PS4.
If the invite is still active you can accept it still. Otherwise could be a wait.

If the invite is still active you can accept it still. Otherwise could be a wait.
I didn't get the invite the first time around in the main dashboard, only a message on the in-game phone. Now I can't access anything, there's no invite and I'm not in the party.

hrsd8.jpg

I didn't get the invite the first time around in the main dashboard, only a message on the in-game phone. Now I can't access anything, there's no invite and I'm not in the party.

Ugh, for some reason it doesn't allow us to invite people between rounds. We tried waiting for you before beginning, but the one minute timer thingy ran out... guessing around that time was when you found your mic

Ugh, for some reason it doesn't allow us to invite people between rounds. We tried waiting for you before beginning, but the one minute timer thingy ran out... guessing around that time was when you found your mic
All right, I'm trying to join now. Had to leave someone in the middle of the mission, probably a bit cnutish but I don't want to miss out yet again.

Uploading the video of how Duffy killed me when I was on his team.

Here's me swerving deliberately into the way of @Sarni so that he pushes me over the finish line instead of overtaking me :lol: