Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Think we need to start building playlists to be honest, to include a good mix of races and missions. That way I think you can have 16 events and slowly work through them over the night, as well as having fun but earning some decent cash as well. Money isn't a problem for me but I've noticed the last 3-4 nights I've been on I probably haven't made any money whatsoever.

Think we need to start building playlists to be honest, to include a good mix of races and missions. That way I think you can have 16 events and slowly work through them over the night, as well as having fun but earning some decent cash as well. Money isn't a problem for me but I've noticed the last 3-4 nights I've been on I probably haven't made any money whatsoever.

The problem with playlists is that most missions are for 4 max - so as soon as we have more than that (or more than 6) we just end up doing races. It also makes it tough for people to join midway through.

I agree about the money - I have a fair bit but am just blowing cash in free roam at the moment :lol: And am sure you have seen from my performance in the races that I don't usually earn too much from them!

I think it would work best to get everyone in our own session (like we do) but then do a mix of missions and races. There's no reason why we should only do jobs that enable everyone to join - no harm in doing a mission with 4 people, then a different group doing the next mission etc.

A few weeks ago there was pretty much 4 people on each night - so was easier to do a mix. Now that we are having 8+, then it makes it a bit more complicated to have variety.

I wish Simeon would stop texting me. It irks me that I can't delete his message.

Going to make another race xx

[levo]oh feck off[/levo]

The problem with playlists is that most missions are for 4 max - so as soon as we have more than that (or more than 6) we just end up doing races. It also makes it tough for people to join midway through.

I agree about the money - I have a fair bit but am just blowing cash in free roam at the moment :lol: And am sure you have seen from my performance in the races that I don't usually earn too much from them!

I think it would work best to get everyone in our own session (like we do) but then do a mix of missions and races. There's no reason why we should only do jobs that enable everyone to join - no harm in doing a mission with 4 people, then a different group doing the next mission etc.

A few weeks ago there was pretty much 4 people on each night - so was easier to do a mix. Now that we are having 8+, then it makes it a bit more complicated to have variety.

I agree but it's easy enough to have two groups of four doing missions at a time... can use party chat for general updates then come together for a race or two.

Good point - having people on party chat doing 2 separate missions / races at the same time would be confusing!

It's not annoying and it hopefully has clear checkpoints and should be fun.

I was 50/50 on playing, but @Solius lack of respect means I won't be.

Cool - I'll be right here on the edge of my seat.

247.gif

I'm gonna follow a random pedestrian while I wait for you guys.

Just gonna kill Sol all night instead of not playing.

I was making friends with a hobo and Big-Red ruined it.