Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Loving the Hexer bike:

M6GGrwh.jpg

And if you're going to fall off your bike, you might as well do it with style.

Last edited:
That pic was right after the mugger got Stoney - and my intention was not to blow the plane up...until Issy started randomly punching me, at which point I thought feck it :p

Going to pick up a new headset in the morning sometime after nightshift, any recommendations. Nothing overly expensive please, rarely use it at the moment anyway. Something decent though, as those supplied with the ps4 are a bit naff and uncomfortable tbh.

I could do with a headset...but I refuse to buy one whilst I have the classy mono-mic in full working order.

The day we went from in-game audio chat to party chat was just wow.

I could do with a headset...but I refuse to buy one whilst I have the classy mono-mic in full working order.

The day we went from in-game audio chat to party chat was just wow.

Yep - it's amazing how much clearer the sound is - and also the fact that even if you get kicked to a different session you don't lose the chat!

I was using the packaged mono-mic, but was amazed by the difference in the headset. Makes the chat clearer, but more noticeably it makes the in game sounds so much better and immersive - huge improvement and they only cost under 30 pounds.

Should be online from 9ish this eve. Working from home tomorrow, so won't need to rush off as quickly :)

Should be online from 9ish this eve. Working from home tomorrow, so won't need to rush off as quickly :)

I gotta' be up bright(lol it's Ireland) and early tomorrow and then onto the hospital. Last time I woke up at 6am I was working on the docks. :lol:

I wll be on tho.

B8eXndoIAAA20F-.jpg

Very creepy sight at the back of the bus.

B8eXvGvIIAE0Hng.jpg

B8eX4F3IcAEoFtx.jpg

Swoosh stuck with the backward spastic pilot.

B8eX9Y7IMAAoAtm.jpg

Attempts to get him out.

B8eYDNTIMAIynLt.jpg

Just sat in the fire.

Vids uploading now.

How we all dodged the train the first time :lol:

And not so much the second time. I went flying.

Getting clotheslined by a jet.

Just made a race. We will have a go tonight, just going for a shower.