Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wouldn't mind it at all to be honest, they could put several different stories in online mode and expand on that. The world in GTA5 is extensive enough, I've recently been playing online for 1-2 hours a day and there's so much stuff to do out there, and it will only get better with added heists, vehicles, more missions etc. If they could expand the map on top of that it'd add another dimension to an already excellent game. It's the first online game that's not FIFA which has managed to engage me to this extent.

I didn't play online much before for some reason, finished the main story and occasionally turned online on. In the past 3 weeks I've realized what I was missing!

Are you playing with friends or just randoms? If it's the latter you should join us more often. We average about 8 of us a night. Does be hilarious.

It is crazy - have barely played any other game since this came out on PS4. If they did make the world that big, then there would need to be a way to make actual real money in the game, given how much time you could sink into it!

I seem to remember reading something where R* said they could see GTA Online as a separate entity to GTA. If that is the intention, then they would have to increase the map area considerably. It could be that GTA VI will not be a completely new 'from scratch' game, but instead just feature different cities that then become available online.

I think if they just added 3 or 4 online missions every month it would be enough, I mean the community can make races, but the missions make us a bit more money and working together is actually fun.

They definitely need to add more contact missions - or better yet a mission creator. Obviously creating missions would be a bit more complex than races, but would have thought it would be relatively straight forward to enable people to create their own. The structure of most of the missions is fairly basic - mainly take A from B to C.

They definitely need to add more contact missions - or better yet a mission creator. Obviously creating missions would be a bit more complex than races, but would have thought it would be relatively straight forward to enable people to create their own. The structure of most of the missions is fairly basic - mainly take A from B to C.

Yeah, obviously payouts would have to be lower in general or verified by rockstar so there isn't a 1 min mission worth 25k or so.

Point A to B, kill medium bad guys, grab item, go point B to C while hard bad guys chase you, drop item off at point C.

Yeah, obviously payouts would have to be lower in general or verified by rockstar so there isn't a 1 min mission worth 25k or so.

Point A to B, kill medium bad guys, grab item, go point B to C while hard bad guys chase you, drop item off at point C.

Yep - the payouts would have to be figured out somehow as you said.

Would also be good to have more 6 or 8 player missions. There's no reason why there couldn't be two separate objectives / locations before the final one that would enable more players. Something like Los Santos Connection but allow the first sections to happen concurrently. Then once both are completed you could move onto the final section.

Yep - the payouts would have to be figured out somehow as you said.

Would also be good to have more 6 or 8 player missions. There's no reason why there couldn't be two separate objectives / locations before the final one that would enable more players. Something like Los Santos Connection but allow the first sections to happen concurrently. Then once both are completed you could move onto the final section.

I completely agree with you, missions could be awesome with multiple objectives, the more players the quicker the mission is, but still possible with only a couple players.

Are you playing with friends or just randoms? If it's the latter you should join us more often. We average about 8 of us a night. Does be hilarious.
I played once with RedCafe crew, normally I am around earlier and cannot find 2 hours in the late evening. I will try to play with you whenever I can though, just that timing didn't match these last couple of weeks. It matches me with RedCafe players every now and again.

I played once with RedCafe crew, normally I am around earlier and cannot find 2 hours in the late evening. I will try to play with you whenever I can though, just that timing didn't match these last couple of weeks. It matches me with RedCafe players every now and again.

Cool, the next your on I'll send you an invite. IAmStoney is my username just fyi.

And yeah, I should be on tonight.

I always say I'll try not to play tomorrow (because it means playing everyday)...then I see everyone is coming on and I can't resist.

PS. if anyone wants me to threadmark any videos or whatever pop a link in here and I'll do it for easy referencing.