Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do I have to be in my car when the mission starts to start the mission with it?

Good fun that. Some screens I took.

B8UEypQIMAI2Kub.jpg

B8UFBO8IUAAvrVE.jpg

Then I managed to land an SUV in the train.

B8UFJFlIIAAZOOC.jpg

They were chasing me while I just sat there.

B8UFPFwIUAI1Mh7.jpg

Then @Laidback Levo blew me up like a prick so I did it again.

B8UFZ4GIUAEHUIO.jpg

Then us all in the back of that truck.

B8UFkPQIEAE37zR.jpg

Couldn't be assed checking through the thread. You guys playing this on the PS4 yeah?

Have seen a few mock-ups that people have created, but nothing more substantial than wishes.

Am curious what people would prefer - a map similar in size to the ones above (in the current format), or one that is the same size as the current, but every building is enterable / more detailed?

Am curious what people would prefer - a map similar in size to the ones above (in the current format), or one that is the same size as the current, but every building is enterable / more detailed?

I don't care much for the idea of enterable buildings, unless it was to bring in more game mechanics (breaking and entering for example as a lower level criminal then moving up into the bigger jobs). If they managed to add the other cities and make it like the map in GTA San Andreas then that would be monumental.

Suggestion:

1-10: Djemba-Djemba (20)
11-20: Anderson (105)
21-30: Cantona (143)
31-40: Ronaldo (196)
41-50: Schmeichel (252)
51-60: Beckham (265)
61-70: Keano (326)
71-80: Rooney (325)
81-90: Scholes (499)
91-100: Giggs (632)

Based on appearances in premier league era (numbers in parentheses)
http://www.11v11.com/teams/manchester-united/tab/stats/option/appearances

Tried to break them down proportionately - so if Giggs's 632 = 100%, then each 10 ranks should represent approx. 60 appearances. It's not foolproof, but just a suggestion.

Sure ya might as well edit them now! What rank is everyone though? And holy shit at the modded maps. :drool: Imagine going on a virtual road trip to Vegas.

My God, that'd be absolutely downright amazing. It's great as it is but with a world this big I'd probably be sinking 20 hours into it per week and never need any other game.

It would be amazing wouldn't it ? It is scary to think that their forays into a GTA online world have hardly scratched the surface of what they potentially could end up doing. It would not surprise me if they abandon the main story line element of GTA 6 and go for the full online world.

It would be amazing wouldn't it ? It is scary to think that their forays into a GTA online world have hardly scratched the surface of what they potentially could end up doing. It would not surprise me if they abandon the main story line element of GTA 6 and go for the full online world.
Wouldn't mind it at all to be honest, they could put several different stories in online mode and expand on that. The world in GTA5 is extensive enough, I've recently been playing online for 1-2 hours a day and there's so much stuff to do out there, and it will only get better with added heists, vehicles, more missions etc. If they could expand the map on top of that it'd add another dimension to an already excellent game. It's the first online game that's not FIFA which has managed to engage me to this extent.

I didn't play online much before for some reason, finished the main story and occasionally turned online on. In the past 3 weeks I've realized what I was missing!

I think if they just added 3 or 4 online missions every month it would be enough, I mean the community can make races, but the missions make us a bit more money and working together is actually fun.