Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
waiting.gif

Given that the PC version was going to have been released tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised if heists did arrive then.

Do they not usually announce releases in advance though? Thought heists would be announced a good few weeks before to drum up the hysteria etc.

There have been a fair few leaks of information over the last couple of weeks in terms of code etc.

It probably won't happen, but I am holding out hope.

Anything to not have to play on modded maps.

Thanks for the tagline change @Damien but I was kind of hoping for "2014 Red Cafe triple award winning racist".

Do they not usually announce releases in advance though? Thought heists would be announced a good few weeks before to drum up the hysteria etc.

Some content has been announced in advance, others have dropped on the day.

I personally feel that they will announce heists when it is released, rather than drumming up hype.

They have been delayed so much that even if R* said they were launching next week, no one would believe them until they started downloading!

I really hope they incorporate the "singing in the shower" mechanic as part of the heists. In that you can shout at NPC's to keep crowd control up.

broken thumb confirmed, also something about the tendon and the bone and me seeing a hand surgeon on thursday morning. hopefully it's nothing that requires an operation.
What the actual shit? You're some dope.