Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gamespot: GTA V PC Release delayed again.

fecking fuming. With just a couple of weeks left to wait, they've delayed it AGAIN. I've always been a PC man and haven't owned a console since my Megadrive in about 1993. Being a religious GTA player, I've been very close to picking up a PS4 as everybody else has played GTA V except me. You know how hard it's been avoiding the spoilers online? I just can't wait to play this shit, bought a GTX 980 graphics card in preparation months ago.

I just dearly hope that they're not struggling to optimize the game like with GTA IV, which can sometimes run poorly even on high end machines.

Gamespot: GTA V PC Release delayed again.

fecking fuming. With just a couple of weeks left to wait, they've delayed it AGAIN. I've always been a PC man and haven't owned a console since my Megadrive in about 1993. Being a religious GTA player, I've been very close to picking up a PS4 as everybody else has played GTA V except me. You know how hard it's been avoiding the spoilers online? I just can't wait to play this shit, bought a GTX 980 graphics card in preparation months ago.

I just dearly hope that they're not struggling to optimize the game like with GTA IV, which can sometimes run poorly even on high end machines.

I can't believe you've managed to stay away from GTA V having been such a fan of the series!!

It's also hard to believe that you have avoided reading about
stuff happening that happens in all GTA games
and how the characters are
involved in numerous missions during the game
especially in the
beginning, middle and end.

With regards to the delay, I guess it must be annoying, but am sure it will lead to them releasing a quality game. Having been disappointed by the shambolic release of Assasin's Creed Unity, then I am not going to begrudge a developer who would rather delay until the game was ready, rather than rush it out and then have to try and fix their mistakes via patches.

I can't believe you've managed to stay away from GTA V having been such a fan of the series!!

It's also hard to believe that you have avoided reading about
stuff happening that happens in all GTA games
and how the characters are
involved in numerous missions during the game
especially in the
beginning, middle and end.

With regards to the delay, I guess it must be annoying, but am sure it will lead to them releasing a quality game. Having been disappointed by the shambolic release of Assasin's Creed Unity, then I am not going to begrudge a developer who would rather delay until the game was ready, rather than rush it out and then have to try and fix their mistakes via patches.

:lol: I clicked the top spoiler then saw the rest.

My friend, it has been a nightmare. I love GTA, ever since the first one on my PC in the mid-90s, I've been addicted to the open world 'do what the feck you like' genre. There have been other games of this type of course, but none of them do it like Rockstar. I've never been more tempted to get a console, but I'm a PC gamer to the end :) plus I can't justify spending all that money having build a £1000 computer :p

I hope you're right, I haven't played Assasin's Creed Unity but I'm told it needed heavily patching just to make it playable. When I bought my graphics card it came free with either Assasin's Creed or Far Cry 4, I chose Far Cry. Great game to keep me going until GTA V is finally on the PC.

:lol: I clicked the top spoiler then saw the rest.

My friend, it has been a nightmare. I love GTA, ever since the first one on my PC in the mid-90s, I've been addicted to the open world 'do what the feck you like' genre. There have been other games of this type of course, but none of them do it like Rockstar. I've never been more tempted to get a console, but I'm a PC gamer to the end :) plus I can't justify spending all that money having build a £1000 computer :p

I hope you're right, I haven't played Assasin's Creed Unity but I'm told it needed heavily patching just to make it playable. When I bought my graphics card it came free with either Assasin's Creed or Far Cry 4, I chose Far Cry. Great game to keep me going until GTA V is finally on the PC.

I much prefer the open world games. I used to play COD etc, but you feel so restricted in those games as to what you can and can't do. I also think that you don't have time to appreciate how good those games look, because you are always being shepherded through to the next section. Playing GTA III on the PS2 was an amazing experience, but the moment that summed GTA up for me was in Vice City when I managed to get a helicopter into the mod shop and it came out with wheels on. The fact that the game developers had guessed / expected / assumed people would try that really highlighted the amount of freedom you had - and the amount of thought that went into the game itself.

Fast forward to GTA V on the PS4 and I consider it to be the best game I have ever played - and certainly the most fun - genuine laughing till tears in my eyes moments each time I play! :lol:

Oh, except for the taxi and Besra capture missions. They need to die and disappear for ever.

Well I hate to spoil it for you guys but you should really know, it turns out in the end that Michael is a transvestite, Franklin is a figment of Michaels imagination and Trevor is the real father of Michaels daughter.

Well I hate to spoil it for you guys but you should really know, it turns out in the end that Michael is a transvestite, Franklin is a figment of Michaels imagination and Trevor is the real father of Michaels daughter.
It's basically a mashup of The Crying Game, Fight Club and Empire Strikes Back.

Do you think I could import my online profile twice, once now to PS4 and later to PC? Tried looking for an answer but not seeing one.

I'm getting jealous watching all these vids you lot have been posting...

Do you think I could import my online profile twice, once now to PS4 and later to PC? Tried looking for an answer but not seeing one.

I'm getting jealous watching all these vids you lot have been posting...

I think you can - am pretty sure I read that. Initially they said you couldn't - that you could only transfer once (either to PS4 / Xbox One or PC), but think they amended that.

EDIT - You can - here you go:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...-answered-gtav-first-person-experience-online

“I was wondering if I could also [transfer] my [GTA Online characters and progress] from Xbox 360 to PC? Because I had a lot of nice cars on my Xbox 360 but I want to play on my PC, not start over to get all my cars. Is that possible?” – Luuk (via Mouthoff)
“Hello, wanted to ask about Online character progress transfer. I read on your Support site that it can be done only once. So my question is, I have a level 200 character on my PS3, I want to buy the PC version but think Santa might bring me the PS4 version. If I transfer my character to PS4, does that mean I am not allowed to transfer to PS3 character to the PC version when it ships next month?” – Tommy (via Mouthoff)

Not to worry, you will be able to transfer your Online characters and progress from any of the four consoles (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 or Xbox One) to the PC platform. To be clear, if you transfer or have already transferred your progress from PS3 or Xbox 360 to either PS4 or Xbox One, then you will still be able to do another transfer again from PS4 or Xbox One to PC. We have updated the detailed transfer information article at Rockstar Support to account for this.

I'll be on, probably just progress through more of the story whilst I wait.

Probably having a night off tonight. I'm sure you can all struggle on without me.

Eh? Who's going to come last in the races tonight then?
1290165886_rsd4rn.gif