Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didn't think one video could sum up the RedCafe GTA Online experience, but this is close!!

*driving through the city*

@swooshboy: "which one of you is blowing shit up!?"

Me: ..... no comment

@Laidback Levo: "Had to be one of the Irish lads, didn't it"

Skyy-John.gif

Racist bastards...should make my long awaited return this evening.

Not sure what emotional reaction that's meant to show but I don't care Emma Watson innit...

I can be on whenever really, gonna be watching TV through ps4.

Just ordered these.

http://www.zavvi.com/ps4-accessories/turtle-beach-ear-force-p12-ps4/10989775.html

RIP headphones I only bought 3 months ago. :( Well, they still work depending on how I adjust the wire, which is torn and just hanging on by a thread but its annoying as feck.

Not sure if I'll be on tonight, might give the MP a rest for a day or two.

Hmmm I need a decent headset. However buying an Xbox one soon too so could do with something which works on both.

You guys only use your headsets when talking to others, or use them just for sound on games too?

Hmmm I need a decent headset. However buying an Xbox one soon too so could do with something which works on both.

You guys only use your headsets when talking to others, or use them just for sound on games too?

I want them for games, nothing beats playing a game with headphones on. The Last of Us was something else playing through it with headphones, hearing footsteps behind you and other scary shit, puts you right in the game.

Not on tonight, at work till half 11 followed by an 8.30 start. Possibly tomorrow night.

Can't get online - says the R* servers are unavailable right now.

Anyone else having issues?