Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I drove into work today and overtook a Range Rover.

Had to fight the urge to pull it over, steal it, and sell it at LSC...

Mine's something like 60W, 390L... Doesn't help playing with Issy, swoosh and Levo often

Just checked mine - W107 L346

Actually better than I thought - as I usually seem to lose to Issy, Stoney, and Red.

Was impressed with my parachuting - W9 L10 Perfect Landings: 19

Some other stats I saw:

COMBAT

Shooting Accuracy
29.19%

Total Kills
Total Deaths

Player Kills
Player Deaths

Cops Killed

DRIVING

Highest Speed
149.78 mph
Furthest Jump
2,315.04 ft
Highest Jump
1,188.54 ft

Total Distance Driven
Furthest Without Crashing
6.43 miles
Crashes
15.4k (which means on average I have a crash every 501m :nervous:)

Will put mine up later. I'd be honoured to be your 10,000th kill.

I'll be on later, bikes races are my forte.

I'll post my stats a bit later as well.

My chick is working tonight so I'll be on from about 7ish if anyone ventures on that early. I'll remember about the mic this time

Here's a few stats for me...

Races
Won - 195
Lost - 300

Bounties
Placed - 5
Placed On Me - 101

Crime
Times Wanted - 666

Cars
Fastest Speed - 156.23mph
Farthest Driven Without Crashing - 11.35 miles

Combat
Bullets Fired - 66,400
Accuracy - 33.28%
Kills - 4,583

My internet completely crashed last night and it froze my PS4 up, had to reboot it, got a warning it could corrupt all my data if the recovery wasn't successful. Thank God nothing is fecked. T'was scary to say the least, although your online progress is on Rockstars servers so I knew at the very least that would be salvageable.

All my save files and DLC are intact! :D

My internet completely crashed last night and it froze my PS4 up, had to reboot it, got a warning it could corrupt all my data if the recovery wasn't successful. Thank God nothing is fecked. T'was scary to say the least, although your online progress is on Rockstars servers so I knew at the very least that would be salvageable.

That's good.

I won't be on for the next few days (I'll be playing Destiny). Will most likely be on Thursday night though.

So is that a long-winded way of saying you'll be online tonight?

What's the latest on heists? I'm gonna need cash before they're released so I can get a couple decent vehicles, plus I need to level for all the best weapons.

Ah balls, we'll have to split in two to three groups depending how many are on
Yep - at least we can usually be sure of having 4 people online. It's not all that often that we have 6-8, except later at night I guess.

I'll probably be on around 10.30ish... decided to do my Destiny stuff right now/earlier in the evening. Will post in here first though so you know when I'm ready.