Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anyone on this early afternoon? Bit of a piss about before the game.

Anyone on this early afternoon? Bit of a piss about before the game.

Sadly not.

Last night was good. Nice decision to do the survival with there only being four of us. I like it when we mess around but over the course of a night we don't get much cash... last night was best of both worlds though. Got a fair bit of cash and other stuff... and I finally made it on top of the maze bank!

I also liked how not once but twice, @Duffy spent too long on the vehicle selection screen on the off-road races and ended up having to go around in an Injection instead of the Sanchez.

Yeah, agree with the mix. Came out with roughly £200k last night, other nights it can be as little as £20k.

Yeah, agree with the mix. Came out with roughly £200k last night, other nights it can be as little as £20k.
Sounds like you only had 4, which makes it a lot easier to grind through higher paying jobs. We've had 7, 8 and 9 at times this week so to be 'all inclusive' doing low pay, but high humour jobs was the best solution.

You can do about 6 missions in an hour and accumulate about 100k easy. Not a huge fan of survival because it takes forever.

Sounds like you only had 4, which makes it a lot easier to grind through higher paying jobs. We've had 7, 8 and 9 at times this week so to be 'all inclusive' doing low pay, but high humour jobs was the best solution.

You can do about 6 missions in an hour and accumulate about 100k easy. Not a huge fan of survival because it takes forever.

Yeah we had me, swoosh, Levo and Duffy. Duffy makes me feel better about how bad I am at races. Pretty much thing we did was a race in golf caddies as Levo and Duffy weren't sure what the Utility class was about :D

Sadly not.

Last night was good. Nice decision to do the survival with there only being four of us. I like it when we mess around but over the course of a night we don't get much cash... last night was best of both worlds though. Got a fair bit of cash and other stuff... and I finally made it on top of the maze bank!

I also liked how not once but twice, @Duffy spent too long on the vehicle selection screen on the off-road races and ended up having to go around in an Injection instead of the Sanchez.

It is annoying when you are in the middle of choosing a vehicles and the race just starts!

Funny when it happens to someone else though! :lol::lol:

Yep - it's also easy to spend a lot of money when we are just mucking around! The survival was v good - think Levo bailed us out a couple of times!!

Will probably be on this evening - won't be before the game.

Yep - it's also easy to spend a lot of money when we are just mucking around! The survival was v good - think Levo bailed us out a couple of times!!

Will probably be on this evening - won't be before the game.

Yeah, Levo's spot was great. Apart from his zone and the bit you had covered I don't think there are really that many great hiding spots so me and Duffy got picked off easily a few times

It's fecking annoying though, when you about to complete a mission, but some idiot decides to blow up what you are meant to be delivering...

Like I did with the Titan :(

Yeah, Levo's spot was great. Apart from his zone and the bit you had covered I don't think there are really that many great hiding spots so me and Duffy got picked off easily a few times

Some of the survival maps have great places to stay - others not so much!

I tend to get too impatient sitting in one spot, so usually leave...and then get killed right after :lol:

It's fecking annoying though, when you about to complete a mission, but some idiot decides to blow up what you are meant to be delivering...

Like I did with the Titan :(
:lol: Duffy's attempt to race it was fantastic. Kept switching between the two of you to see. Didn't take you long to overtake him

I'm not actually bad it's just that more often than not I will introduce myself to a wall early on in every race and will be playing catch up from then on :lol:
:lol:

My specialty is spinning out early, and then spending the rest of the race trying to catch up!

I'm not actually bad it's just that more often than not I will introduce myself to a wall early on in every race and will be playing catch up from then on :lol:

:lol: You won the cycling race didn't you? That was a good one. For the first 15-20 seconds I was working out how to actually start moving, then ended up finishing second :p who was the one with the slow bike? Levo?

:lol: You won the cycling race didn't you? That was a good one. For the first 15-20 seconds I was working out how to actually start moving, then ended up finishing second :p who was the one with the slow bike? Levo?
Yeah my record now stands at an impressive 8 wins, 90 losses.

How are you doing in terms of apartments/cars?
I have 1 nice apartment, all I need. I have a load of cars I don't even like. Think I'll keep my Elgy or whatever it is called and my bike and sell the rest, try and get a super car.

I have 1 nice apartment, all I need. I have a load of cars I don't even like. Think I'll keep my Elgy or whatever it is called and my bike and sell the rest, try and get a super car.
The Elegy is well worth keeping - when fully modded is still one of the best Sports in the game.

I read about a (small) money glitch - you an increase the value of stolen cars at LSC. So you can sell a Baller for $22k, instead of $9k.

You can still only sell a car every 45mins this way unfortunately.

One other option is to buy a rat loader for $6k, then take it to LSC and you can sell it for $16k. The car will be delivered to your garage when you buy it, so helps to own a garage v close to a mod shop - such as the one by the airport.

There is no limit to number of cars you can buy and then sell, so you can make $10k profit every couple of mins.

For each of the above methods, just drive your stolen / purchased car into LSC, then cycle through all the suspension options (but not buy any), then if you go to the bottom of the Horns you can add the sad clown horn for free. If you then sell your car, the value will have dramatically gone up.

Staying away from the football side of the forum until our next game. I can't take overly dramatic rants when United lose. I'll be on in an hour or so I'd say.

I'll try to get on whenever the rest do. I want to play Fifa but no one seems to bother on here any more, and I get overly competitive in H2H seasons so I try to play that less often.