Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Right lads, you'll be in next mission.

Bloody hell, what are you's up to having a wanking competition...hurry up!

Still a good number online? Could do with blowing something/someone up.

I'm stuck on a loading screen ffs.

and when Duffy spoke, all I could think of was

Karl-Pilkington-watford-asda-picture1.jpg

That rally driving thing was pointless. I thought whole point of the rally was that the driver could see feck all and the co-driver guides you, like @Big-Red helpfully did. Shame I'm a shite driver.

Tony was a wanker. I'll take the Karl Pilkington comparison as a compliment.

Tony was a wanker. I'll take the Karl Pilkington comparison as a compliment.

It's meant to be. For years I didn't watch "An Idiot Abroad" because of Ricky Gervais (hate him), then I started watching The Moaning of Life and Pilkington was fantastic. Decided to start watching An Idiot Abroad and was pleasantly surprised to see hardly any Gervais in it. Good times.

That rally driving thing was pointless. I thought whole point of the rally was that the driver could see feck all and the co-driver guides you, like @Big-Red helpfully did. Shame I'm a shite driver.
Not sure why it did that. I've done it with strangers with no checkpoints but for us it didn't work.

Maybe because it was a GTA race rather than standard

Not sure why it did that. I've done it with strangers with no checkpoints but for us it didn't work.

Maybe because it was a GTA race rather than standard

Probably.

As for the Sky Deathmatch, I had no idea how to pick up and use weapons so only used my fists throughout and as you all noticed most of the time I was falling off... I had about 3 or 4 kills in total but because I kept falling off/dying that much my kills got reset.

@DatIrishFella

This was when you were setting up a mission...inadvertently burned to death...and then asked if I threw a molotov at you, ignoring the fact that you had chosen to stand on one of the bonfires on the beach :lol:

sld9lYl.jpg

Oh, and I am truly sorry for blowing the 3 of you up after you had climbed all the way up the mountain side...but it just had to be done!!