Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
@DatIrishFella

Jxc5fvj.jpg

Updated & combined version of the bus fall...

EDIT - best to watch at 1080p full screen, as otherwise the vids are a bit small!

:lol: quality.

Right, tonight I really think we need to get gerselves some heavy duty buses, trucks etc and try to stop the train.

I thought we were trying the tank glitch in a completely different way.

Expected us to put the truck AND tank on the maze bank and see how high we go.

If pro clubs doesn't happen I'll be on again tonight, but probably earlier and getting off earlier as I've got to set an example during the induction period for my new team and be there before them during our few weeks of 9-5. feck my life.

Time are people heading on? I'll be on until around midnight, got to be up early to take parents to the airport.

Around 9:30 I'd say. See what the rest are doing. Be cool if we could get a big session going with the rest @Sarni @Kostur @One Night Only @Mr Pigeon @Heffo and the usual suspects. Imagine the chaos!

9:30 British time? 10:30 here, I could make it I think. Never played an organized game with people from here, do I simply turn online on and everyone will be there?

9:30 British time? 10:30 here, I could make it I think. Never played an organized game with people from here, do I simply turn online on and everyone will be there?

You'll get an invite to a private session. We see who'll be on and then sort it.

Heading on, had to clean my football boots from like a month ago.

I don't know what's going on half the time and I can hardly hear any of you but it's fun:lol probably need headphones with a mic for a clear sound.

Got disconnected and then had to leave anyway but it was fun, have to buy a mic.