Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
eircom. doing an off and on job. brb

Good missions last night!

Managed to capture a pic of Issy with a firm grasp of his joystick...

EZxojaj.jpg

I also thought this clip was notable for two reasons...

Firstly, @NotoriousISSY not quite grasping the concept of shooting from cover...choosing to instead shoot all his ammo into the front of the truck he is supposed to be protecting.

Second, @DatIrishFella paying the ultimate sacrifice, and taking out a couple of bikers in the process!

Last edited:
I saw a thread on a different forum suggesting that it would be great to be able to choose your vehicle at the mission start screen, rather than just having whichever vehicle you were using in free-roam.

Granted, it's not the biggest issue, but I do wish R* implemented this. I end up driving my Zentorno almost exclusively as it's the best vehicle, IMO. But it does mean that most of the cars I own stay in the garage virtually gathering virtual dust.

I saw a thread on a different forum suggesting that it would be great to be able to choose your vehicle at the mission start screen, rather than just having whichever vehicle you were using in free-roam.

Granted, it's not the biggest issue, but I do wish R* implemented this. I end up driving my Zentorno almost exclusively as it's the best vehicle, IMO. But it does mean that most of the cars I own stay in the garage virtually gathering virtual dust.
Fair point, in truth I could probably just sell all my cars besides the Zentorno, Vader and Carbonizarre.

Firstly, @NotoriousISSY not quite grasping the concept of shooting from cover...choosing to instead shoot all his ammo into the front of the truck he is supposed to be protecting.

Second, @DatIrishFella paying the ultimate sacrifice, and taking out a couple of bikers in the process!

:lol:

I was going so fast I didn't know I actually took out a few with my bike.

That's odd, on my screen they were going down like flies...as opposed to the bullets hitting the truck.

From now on, any knobhead we meet online is a Combat Dragon Wanker.

I don't think there's a single point during the Maze Bank Tower Jump that I'm not in tears laughing!

Here are some highlights from last night...

@Big-Red and @DatIrishFella joining me on the top of the tower...

2 thoughts from this clip:

1 - I have no idea how Big Red survives being hit by Stoney's car.
2 - Having clearly fallen out of his car short of the building at 0:15...how the hell does Stoney then appear from around the corner at 0:19? :eek:

Following the above clip, here @Duffy joins us...

I like how at the bginning of the clip you can see the thoughts going through Stoney's mind as he spins around deciding whether to shoot me, or BR, before settling on shooting at Duffy in the air :lol:

Also, Stoney manages to avoid certain death. Again.

Should probably go to a GTA5 thread but since no one really looks there, do you also notice some jagged edges and blurry vision in the distance, particularly during the day in this? Close up graphics look wonderful but further up they are inconsistent and there is some aliasing (it is still a great looking game). Not sure if it's my TV settings or the game (doesn't happen in Dragon Age, FIFA or DriveClub, or Forza on Xbox One so it is probably GTA thing).

Should probably go to a GTA5 thread but since no one really looks there, do you also notice some jagged edges and blurry vision in the distance, particularly during the day in this? Close up graphics look wonderful but further up they are inconsistent and there is some aliasing (it is still a great looking game). Not sure if it's my TV settings or the game (doesn't happen in Dragon Age, FIFA or DriveClub, or Forza on Xbox One so it is probably GTA thing).

I think ultimately that although R* have produced a fantastic remaster, it is still a remaster a PS3 game, so there may well be a few graphical issues (including framerate slow down) here and there.

In saying that, it is in my opinion a huge step up on the PS3 version, and all the updates together create a more engaging, impressive and enjoyable game. Actually, one of the biggest improvments is being able to play using the DS4 - feels so much better than the previous controller!

I think ultimately that although R* have produced a fantastic remaster, it is still a remaster a PS3 game, so there may well be a few graphical issues (including framerate slow down) here and there.

In saying that, it is in my opinion a huge step up on the PS3 version, and all the updates together create a more engaging, impressive and enjoyable game. Actually, one of the biggest improvments is being able to play using the DS4 - feels so much better than the previous controller!

Yeah it does look great and rough edges in the far distance don't take much away from it. It was more me wondering whether my TV is set up wrong or the game is designed to be this way.

To be honest I don't get much time to look at the distant scenery - I usually spend my time trying to see who it was who just spun me out!

@NotoriousISSY