Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
The photo is probably the best thing on that page. I really struggled to make the tower yesterday, but in good spirit I jumped out and made sure my car would hit people stood on the edge.

The photo is probably the best thing on that page. I really struggled to make the tower yesterday, but in good spirit I jumped out and made sure my car would hit people stood on the edge.

I find it much easier with the Adder. There is the chance that you can finish the race prematurely, but I find it less prone to slipping off the containers on the way up.

Last edited:
Hopefully I will manage to get back online and get some cash before heists. Nightmare trying to play online with you guys due to being on night shifts at the moment, then the days I'm off they're with the lady.

Hopefully I will manage to get back online and get some cash before heists. Nightmare trying to play online with you guys due to being on night shifts at the moment, then the days I'm off they're with the lady.

The obvious solution here is getting your lady to work your night shift.

Or am I missing something?

The obvious solution here is getting your lady to work your night shift.

Or am I missing something?

I've already tried this to no avail :( however, I know I am off Thursday night and she is at work thursday night :drool: so should get a few hours on between 8-11pm

Which cnut was trying and failing to shoot me during the parachute thing? I was getting 15 points on each CP and you made me mess up the last one.

We gotta do this with the car at about 3:40

And this!

And I've marked this one...

Last edited:
Reckon I'm gonna have a go at making one of these mental races...

Bastard. We need an updated version, maybe just plain red? I'm online now if anybody is on?

Gonna try out one of the crazy created races i've bookmarked.

Be on in a few I think, waiting for the exercise high to go away. Also the coughing and sniffling.

ughhhhh need to renew ps+ be on soon

I'm on, free 2 day trial. Woop woop.

j1MIVMHdF0uHj0CDa-weWQ_0_0.jpg

This thing says uploaded on the PS4 but not on YouTube yet...bastard.