Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I jumped off, match in the early hours of tomorrow. They were on when I left though.

I joined mid-way through the playlist - was some good races in there!

Should be on tomorrow eve.

From Friday.

Red acting the ham, then, he mows me down for no reason

But I got revenge, it was one of those had to be there moments due to what he was saying.

:lol:

Have read suggestions that to be able to afford all/most of the Heist DLC, you'll need around $3.5m...

Which is $2.5m more than I have :lol:

Time to save then!

Have read suggestions that to be able to afford all/most of the Heist DLC, you'll need around $3.5m...

Which is $2.5m more than I have :lol:

Time to save then!
I dunno if it will be that hard though, heist money will be decent.

Will anyone be on tonight? Torn between GTA or NFL, but if we have a few on to do missions then could be swayed!

I'm already on, but I'm not really playing yet.

Ye. I'm looking online, in regards to mission payout. 16+ minutes on hard seems to be the highest payout now.

Cool - 9pm works.

Good to know re: the mission payouts - wish you could create mission playlists like you can with races.

Yeah I could do with some missions to make up for buying a fully modded Masscaro race car, a fully modded bike and finally fully modding my Coquette Classic.

Issue is when we get over four, it gets a bit limited mission wise - but the races are a lot more enjoyable.

I have a feeling when it comes to heists, I'll actually have to buy some GTA dollars. Although I'm a few weeks I'll be taking over a team who work until 11 pm weekdays so I may be limited to very late sessions or weekends anyway.

Issue is when we get over four, it gets a bit limited mission wise - but the races are a lot more enjoyable.
Yeah, if we're all desperate to grind a bit then we can just keep going freemode and setting up the bigger missions.

Yeah, if we're all desperate to grind a bit then we can just keep going freemode and setting up the bigger missions.

Yep - it doesn't seem to offer up many of the 6 player missions from the random screen - as you said its easy enough to do them from free-roam.

There are a number of 6 player missions - I think we should just work our way through them - at least to figure out which ones we like.

1 - 6
A Titan of a Job - $19440
Los Santos Connection - $20400
Four Trailers - $20700
Mixed up with Coke - $20700
Extradition - $21000
Chemical Extraction - $21900
Trash Talk - $22860

4 - 6
Landing Gear - $21300

1 - 8
Judging The Jury - $21900

http://gta.wikia.com/Missions_in_GTA_Online

Yeah I could do with some missions to make up for buying a fully modded Masscaro race car, a fully modded bike and finally fully modding my Coquette Classic.

I have a feeling when it comes to heists, I'll actually have to buy some GTA dollars. Although I'm a few weeks I'll be taking over a team who work until 11 pm weekdays so I may be limited to very late sessions or weekends anyway.

If only they knew!!

Having some weird issues the PS4. When I test my connection it takes forever to load the DL/UL speeds and when it finally does, I get a message regarding my router and IP fragments? Also my speeds are super low, like 500Kph low. That's dial up speed! Also, keep timing out when I try to connect to your session @swooshboy @Big-Red

:(

No issues for me, need another invite

Presume you'v turned it off and on again? Router and PS4?