Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Makes sense. Besides he heists R* have been excellent with online.

Makes sense. Besides he heists R* have been excellent with online.

True - this was their response to heists in the same post as the shark card comment:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com...-answered-gtav-first-person-experience-online

“What is the #GTAOnline Heist official release date?” - @iCrazyTeddy
“Why are Heists taking so long?” – Donny (via Mouthoff)

We aren’t ready to give an official release date yet, but we are confident they will be ready early in 2015. As you may have read on IGN, Heists were a much bigger challenge to create than we had originally anticipated. Early versions were simply not good enough and had to be scrapped more than once as we honed in on how we thought they should work. We’re happy to say that the pack we are now finalizing is something we are excited by and eager to release as soon as it is ready. We, as a company, have always been about trying to make something that is good rather than hitting a date. We apologize when this gets frustrating but firmly believe that rushing out second-rate content does not do anyone any favors. Hopefully you agree that yesterday’s new Trailer is a sign that Heists are shaping up nicely, but we still need some time to fine tune them. Because we need a little time to get Heists right, we are going to give you a small Christmas gift to keep you entertained until we are done with them.
In the meantime, here are a couple of cool new screenshots to whet your appetite…

actual_1418836761.jpg

Tight coordination and teamwork will be necessary to fight your way to a big score.

actual_1418836773.jpg

Tools of the trade. There will be new vehicles including the armored Karin Kuruma.

Would much rather heists be delayed, than they launch something that is not fun/challenging enough.

Here's the new race version of the Jesta:

The primary color affects the front (grey) and the secondary the roll bar and wing mirrors (yellow). Think the red stays as is.

No word on whether they have a performance boost over the regular ones - and this isn't a livery update - you have to buy the whole car again.

9yIR69GlJEOXnj_o0lNdJA_0_0.jpg

u-udvEH22Ue8kvVDkndWRg_0_0.jpg

JXSKnYjIkkeH5dqZ9saRog_0_0.jpg

ixCGIkw.jpg

fNIfXiQkhUeQYU_TKSELnw_0_0.jpg

Here's the Massacro update:

dWbg4VLpK0SOppCX3VkrDA_0_0.jpg

1dosVppXoUGW9lH4B1f4-w_0_0.jpg

vqveUmTYhUK-odyHcupV_w_0_0.jpg

As a car I much prefer the Massacro (looks and performance), but I think the Jester update looks the better one.

:eek::eek:

Was watching a video of the updates:

And saw the free Red Pajama Top :devil::devil: - I really hope this isn't limited to the festive period!!

Zcucvdy.png

This has to be a crew top!!

George-Best.jpg

Last edited:
HOLY feck! So much content. Will be going shopping (clothes shopping, feck those cars, even though they look lovely). I'll be getting that classic United jersey! Change the emblem back to the United crest and we'll be able to throw on shorts as well. We'll look like the Busby Babes! @swooshboy

You wanna do that? (Change Emblem)

HOLY feck! So much content. Will be going shopping (clothes shopping, feck those cars, even though they look lovely). I'll be getting that classic United jersey! Change the emblem back to the United crest and we'll be able to throw on shorts as well. We'll look like the Busby Babes! @swooshboy

You wanna do that? (Change Emblem)
Not sure if those emblems still work...but an try!!!

CHRISTMAS DAY GIFTS
On Christmas Day, December 25th, as you’re relaxing in your Los Santos apartment beside your Christmas tree, make sure to check your inventory for a few extra gifts.

SET OFF SOME NEW YEAR’S FIREWORKS
Ring in the New Year with a bang – the Firework Launcher and Firework rocket ammo are coming back and will be available to acquire and use from Christmas Eve until Monday, January 5th. You can score one for free on four special days: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day

I tend to use alternate controls on this as i believe they're the same as the old ps2 games, so it's just habitual.

Anyone else notice that you can't aim and shoot with l1 now? It's so weird, I'm struggling to blow people up.