Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I tend to use alternate controls on this as i believe they're the same as the old ps2 games, so it's just habitual.

Anyone else notice that you can't aim and shoot with l1 now? It's so weird, I'm struggling to blow people up.
I changed all my controls about I think. Alternate handbraking with X is so key. Whats this about aim and shoot? For in vehicle? You can change it back.

I changed all my controls about I think. Alternate handbraking with X is so key. Whats this about aim and shoot? For in vehicle? You can change it back.
All I know is before I'd just use one button for aim and shoot. Now it's just aim. It's a bit of a pain purely because of habits.

I've tried all the control types but none seem to be the same.

All I know is before I'd just use one button for aim and shoot. Now it's just aim. It's a bit of a pain purely because of habits.

I've tried all the control types but none seem to be the same.
Its not in control type, its separate. I'll have a look later on and tell you what setting it is.

Might be on, was meant to be heading out but no sign of my mate.

pouring-out-liquor.gif

@swooshboy

@ISSYNAZAR @Big-Red invite pls!

I've played this offline on PS3 but am seriously considering getting it for PS4, i'm yet to play the PS3 version online though and was wondering if i'm gonna be too late to the party?

I've played this offline on PS3 but am seriously considering getting it for PS4, i'm yet to play the PS3 version online though and was wondering if i'm gonna be too late to the party?
Not at all!

Would be good to get it and get up to speed ahead of heists!

Ah man, absolutely brilliant. :lol: Look at Koster's character in the heli. :lol::lol:

This when Duffy wrecked me little bearth during the maze bank jump. I was using Issy's car as a lookout.

Fecking brilliant fun last night. We gotta think up some other daft shit to do in free mode. Each getting a bus and trying to stop the train in a tunnel could be fun.

Fecking brilliant fun last night. We gotta think up some other daft shit to do in free mode. Each getting a bus and trying to stop the train in a tunnel could be fun.
Everyone jump into the army base and see who survives longest

Everyone jump into the army base and see who survives longest
Could work with the jail too. Could also go up in a plane and have someone on a boat and each has to parachute onto the boat.