Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anyone on tonight/now? I have finished my exams so have all week to do nothing at all. :D

And what happens when GTA plays up and delivers the 'everyone has left' messages?

I don't trust the cloud servers for a 4 hour job...as much as I've been longing for them.

I'm finished college now until after Christmas so I should be on at some stage tonight. Finally got home over the weekend and picked up my mic as well!

I'm finished college now until after Christmas so I should be on at some stage tonight. Finally got home over the weekend and picked up my mic as well!
More Irish accents!!!

Just been on, transferred the character over. Visual improvements are obvious and very good. First person will take some getting used to but don't mind it so far.

Whats wrong with em? I've noticed my details aren't saving consistently tonight.

The past few days i've been getting randomly kicked out when i try and join sessions.

I'll come on at about half 9. I've decided I'll review my discussion notes whilst I try to mount Swoosh with my bike.

I'm floating about atm, fire over an invite when you get on.

Who's FROZENINHELL - he's the only person it seems to be finding.