Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Non-contact races is a terrible idea. The joy of taking someone out yards away from the finishing line is indisputable.

Whenever really, was thinking that one we did with Arruda in the cove.

Whenever really, was thinking that one we did with Arruda in the cove.

Coveted (18k) or Rooftop Rumble (18.75k) are the easiest / quickest to grind.

I prefer Coveted (which is the one in the cove), and I usually mix it up with Extradition (15k) just to have a tiny bit of variety. I tend to do them with the Buzzard, as it makes them quicker, and also saves you spending money on ammo.

I would be up for doing a load of missions in a row - although if there are a few of us on, then I would prefer to do a variety of missions (even some that pay less). If it's just grinding the same mission then makes more sense to do that solo in my opinion.

The Coveted x 16 playlist is the best grind. Gets boring but you get your money for cars and stuff.

Think I'm all set for cars now. The extra property is the way forward and maybe a bus for the fun of it.

Will be online later - happy to do missions, but would be good to break it up a bit with some races etc.

Not sure I could handle 16 x Coveted straight!

Heists are coming soon....

Xbox people should start going back on for this...please? :(
I don't want to get you depressed here but we've played without you quite a few times, you don't seem to be around any time we play. And I've definitely got you.

I'd be active if there was a point. No use moaning about people not being on when you rarely are.

I don't want to get you depressed here but we've played without you quite a few times, you don't seem to be around any time we play. And I've definitely got you.

I'd be active if there was a point. No use moaning about people not being on when you rarely are.

I stopped for a while as my Xbox Live cut out, i went on to play Dark Souls one day and it had re-subscribed. I haven't been keeping track of this thread daily but there is more PS3 users so i assumed that you'd all stopped, but if you're still all active then i'm keen to jump back into it! :D

I may buy it this weekend as my mate hardly lends me it anymore because I kept levelling past him in the few hours he'd lend me it :lol:

Not mics generally, add Levo956.

We all just end up in the same world and then piss about or do races/missions.

I stopped for a while as my Xbox Live cut out, i went on to play Dark Souls one day and it had re-subscribed. I haven't been keeping track of this thread daily but there is more PS3 users so i assumed that you'd all stopped, but if you're still all active then i'm keen to jump back into it! :D
Sounds good mate. I'll ask Damien to add you to the convo.

So given there is more content on the horizon...how much cash does everyone have in the bank right now?

I've got $1,868,518.00

I've quite a considerable amount more than that.

As it stand just over 5 million. Yeah I glitched so what, R* pissed me off when they deleted my character early on so I had me some of that action. I'm liking the look of those new motors aswel so I'm probably gonna have to buy me one or two little toys. Hopefully the new cars also have some cool mods available on them. It's amazing how shitty some of them can be for some of the cars. Sadly all the good stuff is on the muscle cars etc.

Will be up for some grinding and that later on tonight as I'm busy till then so if anyone is about you should find myself and Makadeni on somewhere. He's probably on now for the night so keep an eye out for em he loves a bit of Redcafe action.

I have a couple of thousand. I'll spend an hour or two doing missions to get a few more thousand, then I'll get repeatedly killed by some lvl 500 person in a tank and lose all my money.. I need moneys.

I have a couple of thousand. I'll spend an hour or two doing missions to get a few more thousand, then I'll get repeatedly killed by some lvl 500 person in a tank and lose all my money.. I need moneys.
I've been using the model of each time I get on I try to make at the very least 100k before logging off. It's worked well enough over the last while. A good hour and a half usually is enough time to get it with racing and missions. I get very bored grinding a single mission so I'd rather mix it up and see what I get.

Every time i attempt to go into an activity i get timed out. Is there a fix for this?

Every time i attempt to go into an activity i get timed out. Is there a fix for this?

Is your console in DMZ mode according to your router? (Worded really wrong but you get the jist)

I could do that coveted mission about 10 times without getting bored, just use different strategies every time.

I never glitched, but grinded a lot. Have one and a half garage full of fully customized vehicles for all categories of racing and a tank. Have about 2.5 million now, was on to do 3m per month minimum (starting March 1st) but have been lazy lately.

I never glitched, but grinded a lot. Have one and a half garage full of fully customized vehicles for all categories of racing and a tank. Have about 2.5 million now, was on to do 3m per month minimum (starting March 1st) but have been lazy lately.

That's a hell of a lot of grinding!

If I don't spend much on the upcoming update, then I might get the Vestra.

Looks like there will be totally new high-end apartments as part of the update:

https://support.rockstargames.com/h...066-High-Life-Multiple-Proprieties-Dynasty-8-

@Wildeyedjokr</a> I don't know if you'll be able to answer this, but are we talking about brand new apartments, with new looks/interiors. Or simply the current "High End Apartment" (200-400k) in new locations?

These are brand new apartments, so we are talking about new interior as well.

I don't want to spoil everything for you, though, so stay tuned for the update!

That's a hell of a lot of grinding!

If I don't spend much on the upcoming update, then I might get the Vestra.

It's 3 rounds of a Coveted playlist per week, I can finish each in less than 70 minutes. So a relatively minor fraction of the time I spend playing online.

It's 3 rounds of a Coveted playlist per week, I can finish each in less than 70 minutes. So a relatively minor fraction of the time I spend playing online.

Fair enough. I haven't grinded in a while - but might try and get some time in over the weekend.

Will be around today. Gotta wait for a house clearance though.
Make sure the don't take you Tele and Xbox by mistake.

How many still go online on 360, Ive seen a few around and about but not that many?