Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Started to play this again since I have my Xbox, sadly it seems the little we had has vanished. :P

Ive missed this. Lured 3 cars to chase me on bike, jumped down to train tracks and watched them all get stuck.

Lost my Imponte Phoenix :( It's a free car, but it was fully modded...

It's a known bug. Sometimes cars automatically lose the insurance, and if you don't realize it, you risk losing the car if it is destroyed in that session. I'm not going to become obsessed with it for every vehicle, but at least with my Entity I gotta remember to double check everytime before leaving the garage (by pressing down on the d-pad) if the insurance is active.

I'm so bad at sniper shootouts with randoms.

I had to sticky bomb a car and drive into people and blew myself up in order to kill them last night.

I'm so bad at sniper shootouts with randoms.

I had to sticky bomb a car and drive into people and blew myself up in order to kill them last night.

Those guys yesterday were better than average though. I don't think I ever got such a beating in one vs one's, most of the times I come out on top.

I had some fun with one of them the other night, we eventually added each other, and now I keep getting into his gameworlds, which is annoying. On the one hand, it's good to have people to play with when the crew isn't online, as this game is not nearly as fun when you're alone. On the other hand, it's bound to lead to that sort of disaster we saw yesterday, as friends don't know who's friend of a friend so I kept shooting his mates and vice-versa. We then decided it was better to interrupt our "friendship" for that session to make things more simple.

Some people are so dumb. Doing the mission where you get the boat for Trevor and have to take it through that river to get to the inside lake. Guy onthe mission has a helicopter so I expect him to help me. Nope. He ditches the helicopter and decides to drive there. Moron.

When playing solo, the percentage they show you each time you save the game, is it about the main missions completion or the sum of everything ?

The sum of everything - I'm at 70% after having done the main story and some of the extra missions.

Killing KK after making shit loads of money and before hitting the sack is always fun.

Trailolz will be lodged in my memory 4 life.

Just before I went for the night I'd usually kill KK or swoosh. Just for the lolz.

Will try and get online this eve - problem is I'm usually gone by the time KK and Irwin get on. The time difference doesn't work in my favour!

Has anyone tried any of the capture missions?

Will try and get online this eve - problem is I'm usually gone by the time KK and Irwin get on. The time difference doesn't work in my favour!

Has anyone tried any of the capture missions?
Yeah. They pay crap but are insanely fun. Wait, you did it with me and Don, didn't you?

And yeah, I'm up to playing tonight. Deleting the Spanish contingent from my friends list first though.

I think I'll have to commit to the PS4 stuff tonight. My controller was being an absolute twunt last night and just kept cutting out mid-mission. Ordered a shiny new one so I'll rejoin the GTA movement when that arrives.

Killing KK after making shit loads of money and before hitting the sack is always fun.

Trailolz will be lodged in my memory 4 life.

Trailolz was awesome sauce!! What a fecking effort to get a truck body on it's wheels. You'd get it up only for me to knock it over again. :lol:

Some bumper payouts on the missions though!!

Trailolz was awesome sauce!! What a fecking effort to get a truck body on it's wheels. You'd get it up only for me to knock it over again. :lol:

Some bumper payouts on the missions though!!
Had me in stitches when we all hit it at the same time and it just did a 360 and back over onto the same side.