Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
What's your PSN?

There was a funny moment where me, Arruda and KK were in a chopper with 'gardner93' (?). He left mid flight, we landed, his character got back into the chopper and flew us out far into the pacific.

Sorry guys I got disconnected mid-flight, glad to hear the helicopter didn't crash. Will be on again tonight though, internet permitting

Sorry guys I got disconnected mid-flight, glad to hear the helicopter didn't crash. Will be on again tonight though, internet permitting

Not that we had any chance other than plummeting ourselves to death out of it :lol:

Late night one again for me most likely.

I'm also trying to play Fifa clubs on ps4 but the game is making me reconsider my life at times. Had to leave now before I smashed my controller.

Late night one again for me most likely.

I'm also trying to play Fifa clubs on ps4 but the game is making me reconsider my life at times. Had to leave now before I smashed my controller.
Switch to manual. All problems solved.

Its hard to go full manual in clubs

Never tried, don't even know what it is. Is it the mode in which you are just one player?

The desire to break controllers doesn't seem exclusive to any game mode so I just threw that provocatively :)

Never tried, don't even know what it is. Is it the mode in which you are just one player?

The desire to break controllers doesn't seem exclusive to any game mode so I just threw that provocatively :)
That'd be the one, but the online version.

Is that you Arruda who keeps killing everyone while me and the other dude keep dying? :lol:?

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Worked with some randoms to get Titans lined up. We managed about 12 before spawning problems limited us.

Last edited:
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Worked with some randoms to get Titans lined up. We managed about 12 before spawning problems limited us.

Like the pic!

Think we should think of some things to muck about doing - rather than just crashing into each other!! :)

I want to create a race but I just can't be bothered.

A mountain one where you literally have no control would be hilarious.

I waited in my car on Maze for 5 whole minutes you cnuts. I was so excited too :(
I've no idea what that means.

I was trying to go to the base to get a bob but all I could steal was a jet. Had some serious fun then chasing a bounty. There was a load of us after the one person and we ended up having a massive running battle. Great craic.

Managed to get a 9k bounty the other day. The guy was driving his car up near the big lake and I was following him in my lear jet. I decided to crash into him to get the bounty...but he swerved at the last minute and I missed - killing myself. I then respawned further down the road and shot him easily as he drove past!

Think that is going to become my new method of bounty hunting!

I love bounty hunting. My favourite free-roam activity. Unlocked all bounty-related tattoos quite some time ago already, but still hunt every red blip, regardless of it being 1k or 9k. I just love the chase.

Same when I have a bounty on me. I prefer getting prepared to fight and put myself in a defensive position, knowing that someone will eventually get me, but trying to rack as many kills as possible. When dying used to cost 2k in health bills I rarely if ever let anyone profit from my death.

Trying to fix my controller, think my ps3 has switched on...cba turning it off.

It won't charge and goes on and off when plugged in. Tried a different battery and hasn't worked. The circuit board is as clean as I've ever seen on a DS3 and I've re-soldered the battery port. Still not up to standard.

Might have to see if they still sell at stupid prices as faulty on ebay and grab yet another new one!