NFL 2024 | Let's Football

Just seen this week's London game is Jags Vs Patriots that's shocking stuff. If all the NFL can offer is the jags Vs some other garbage team every week they need to be told no more

dgsdagsd.png

hmmmm. I still only think 1 of these teams are realistic super bowl contenders.

That was not a roughing. Josh Allen displaying sackboy physics.

SOJ Same old Jets. Aikman just buried them saying he thinks their season will totally unravel now. Rodgers has immense talent but for whatever the reason he just isn’t getting the job done when it matters.

SOJ Same old Jets. Aikman just buried them saying he thinks their season will totally unravel now. Rodgers has immense talent but for whatever the reason he just isn’t getting the job done when it matters.
Rodgers HAD immense talent....

Because he refuses to adapt his game in any way, resulting in his playcallers having to adapt to his style of holding onto the ball for an eternity. He also doesn’t want any pre snap motion and other things that are completely normal in todays NFL. If Rodgers had listened more to his coaches, especially LaFleur, he’d still be playing good football.
He’s basically still playing the same way he did in 2012. The difference being, that in 2012 he had Jennings, Nelson, Cobb, Driver and Jones as his receivers. One of the best groups ever assembled in the league.

Rodgers blaming Mike Williams for the game-sealing INT which was horribly underthrown when he had Breece Hall and potentially Conklin wide open for an easy 1st down is the stuff of dreams to start your Tuesday with.

Rodgers blaming Mike Williams for the game-sealing INT which was horribly underthrown when he had Breece Hall and potentially Conklin wide open for an easy 1st down is the stuff of dreams to start your Tuesday with.
It’s all unraveling here in Jets land. Talk radio will turn on him finally today. They’ve been giving him a pass every week blaming the coach, the receivers, ect. It's a gonna be fun.

Some nice games on the slate this weekend.

Texans @ Packers
Lions @ Vikings (can both teams win?)
Chiefs @ Niners (can both teams lose?)

I am convinced that Stefanski is being held hostage by people higher up the chain at this point, he's too good of a football mind to have this dumb of a take on Watson after seeing him play these last six games.

It's a big massive feck you to the rest of the players though, just imagine guys like Myles Garrett playing through serious injuries and then having to watch Watson try play QB when on the sidelines. I genuinely think this could be a > .500 team if they make the switch to Jameis right now, but they won't so they deserve every single loss that they'll incur this season and beyond.

Garrett should immediately refuse to report and demand a trade. I imagine a certain team to the northwest of Cleveland would kitty up.

They would deserve it and look really good.

Is it just me or is the schedule very lopsided this season for some teams especially the Bears?

They seem to have a ridiculously easy schedule and all their wins have been against the lowest teams in the game.

Saying that they will still finish bottom of their table

It's the scheduling formula. The league gives tougher schedules based on previous year standing. Washington was last in the division so they received a fourth placed scheduling formula. Same with Chicago.

Garrett should immediately refuse to report and demand a trade. I imagine a certain team to the northwest of Cleveland would kitty up.
Certainly would be interested yeah, but Garrett is getting up there in age and Cleveland would likely demand a 1st round pick or more - although he's probably still worth that if you're a real contender and your SB window is right now.

I read that they were interested in Maxx Crosby but the Raiders' asking price wasn't realistic.

It's the scheduling formula. The league gives tougher schedules based on previous year standing. Washington was last in the division so they received a fourth placed scheduling formula. Same with Chicago.
Yeah but Washington still have a tougher schedule it seems like. Chicago may as well be getting byes every week it seems ridiculous how easy they are having it

Adams to the Jets. 4th round pick that can become a 2nd

Who saw that coming..