NFL 2024 | Let's Football

Lions sticking it to the Cowboys, gotta love that.

Horrific injury for Hutchinson though :(

18 points up, and dives before the line to play the clock? Just take the TD, be 24 points up :lol: less than 2 mins to play anyway :lol: that's shite that.

Looking forward to what Jerreh has to say after the game about his Cowboys.

:lol:

Already has 57 yards rushing on the first drive. Looks like the Giants are going to have to make some adjustments to spy on him.

Bit of an overreaction. You're getting dicked on tonight but you'll still probably make the play offs and lose in the wild card.
No. Seasons over. I just wanted them sort of in it come Thanksgiving. This will be one of the few times since the 80s that it will be a meaningless game.

Always a laugh when a player celebrates a sack like they scored a TD and they then get smoked for an actual TD in the next play. What a dumbass.

Wtf was that from the Giants player there? Bizarre

I understand why there are only 2 of us active in this thread during the Bengals game.

Everyone else has atleast 2 braincells and knew it would be horrible.

I knew Watson has been bad, but I didn’t know he’s been this bad.

I am convinced that Stefanski is being held hostage by people higher up the chain at this point, he's too good of a football mind to have this dumb of a take on Watson after seeing him play these last six games.

It's a big massive feck you to the rest of the players though, just imagine guys like Myles Garrett playing through serious injuries and then having to watch Watson try play QB when on the sidelines. I genuinely think this could be a > .500 team if they make the switch to Jameis right now, but they won't so they deserve every single loss that they'll incur this season and beyond.

Why are the Raiders doing so badly so far? Thought they were gonna improve this season.

I know the QB still needs addressing but the draft picks looked hopeful.

Why are the Raiders doing so badly so far? Thought they were gonna improve this season.

I know the QB still needs addressing but the draft picks looked hopeful.
It might be simple as Antonio Pierce isn’t the best of head coaches.

It might be simple as Antonio Pierce isn’t the best of head coaches.
He's a moron. I nearly pissed myself when I saw that his fearless Raiders punted on 4th & 1 at the Chargers 43 yard line when they were 6 points down with seven minutes left on the clock. All of his talk in the off season about how he was going to instill the old aggressive Raiders attitude, only to make one of the most cowardly calls I've ever seen.

Cowboys are so bad. Washington might actually win the division

They would deserve it and look really good.

Is it just me or is the schedule very lopsided this season for some teams especially the Bears?

They seem to have a ridiculously easy schedule and all their wins have been against the lowest teams in the game.

Saying that they will still finish bottom of their table