NFL 2024 | Let's Football

False starts killed the Browns. They should have went on fourth down anyway from the 10. Really bad decision.

Todd Bowles has put on a defensive clinic in the second half.

So since we can’t stop the run basically giving the Lions points on every drive we are going to need Dak to not make mistakes and get touchdowns instead of FGs on every drive. That’s just not going to happen. All you gamblers out there should be putting everying on the Lions.

Game over. Season over. Dak cap jail has us fecked.
Bit of an overreaction. You're getting dicked on tonight but you'll still probably make the play offs and lose in the wild card.

“Gruesome” leg injury apparently. Seemed innocuous like you say, ACL maybe?

That was my first thought when it looked like nothing, he knew straight away himself something was badly wrong. Them describing it as gruesome makes me think it's something more visible now.

Troy Franklin. I remember wanting him in the late 2nd round if we didn't go WR in the first.

Just seen it on Twitter, 100% a broken leg, looks grim.

Just seen it too, still not sure how the break occured, looked broken as he was falling to the floor, so before the QB landed on him.

That's his season over sadly. Had been having a Stormer by all accounts too

Had to look at the video five times to spot the leg break. Was looking at the other leg that the Cowboy fell on and not the dangly one.

Crazy isn’t it.

I was watching something the other day saying that it all looks much slower on TV than being there live.

Also because basically all these guys are giants we just look at them like normal sized guys.

It's absolutely mental what their bodies must go through. I think taking 1 hit, would mean my funeral would need to be arranged.

I was watching something the other day saying that it all looks much slower on TV than being there live.

Also because basically all these guys are giants we just look at them like normal sized guys.

It's absolutely mental what their bodies must go through. I think taking 1 hit, would mean my funeral would need to be arranged.

Oh without question, us mortals would be broken into pieces with a single impact.

Lions doing everything they can to avenge the wrongful call on the big man TD last season :lol:

Absolute failure of an attempted onside kick.

Shame the Broncos only turned up for the fourth quarter.

Wait, retry!