NFL 2024 | Let's Football

Screenshot-20241006-181520.png

Patriots will mess that up, maybe panthers too.

OH feck OFF THE SOUND IS feckED AND PICTURE IS JITTERY AGAIN

Whenever I bet on the Broncos they always feck me. If I put them to win, they lose and if I put them to lose, they win.
Does it help if I tell you we’ve lost the last EIGHT against the Raiders.

Looks like it's not just me. People are going crazy on the DAZN live text feed.

Screenshot-20241006-191907.png

Free Amari Cooper. Send him to KC.

What's that call in the ravens game against the Bengals? Refs being tits? I read on Reddit, some of the NFL refs are in adverts now :lol:

I can't believe this, but my Commanders might turn out to be really good.

Browns are so bad. Love it.
They had a good foundation in place and some superstars and game changers. And then they fecked up completely and cursed themselves with Watson. It’s so deserved.

Ravens are not an elite team, they will probably still win the division but I just can't take them seriously because of how up & down they are.

Browns are so bad. Love it.
I hesitate to say this, but could it be that the Commanders are actually quite good? I don't want to jump the gun or anything after many, many, many years of heartache.

But.....

I hesitate to say this, but could it be that the Commanders are actually quite good? I don't want to jump the gun or anything after many, many, many years of heartache.

But.....

Nah even we (Giants) beat the Browns and we should have beat Washington. I think you've improved but will be interesting when you face sterner tests.