NFL 2024 | Let's Football

This is a bit weird or just simply not true imo. They've signed Gus Edwards (has never had more than 200 carries in a season), J.K. Dobbins (poster boy of "always injured" so far in his career) and drafted a 6th round 5'8 rookie. I know Harbaugh apparently wants to run the shit out of the football, but hard to see which player will end up around 300 carries for them this season. Last season there wasn't even a single RB who eclipsed 280 carries.

Is there a vomit emoji in with the new ones? If not, we quickly need one for posts like that.

Only Florio would write an article fantasising over a 28 year old quarterback retiring. The bloke dedicates an inordinate amount of time to moaning about anything to do with Mahomes.

This is one of the most contemptible things in sport. It’s absolutely disgusting that taxpayers fund these things when there’s so much money in the game and people across the country are struggling to put food on the table and pay to heat (or cool depending on where they live) their homes.

This is one of the most contemptible things in sport. It’s absolutely disgusting that taxpayers fund these things when there’s so much money in the game and people across the country are struggling to put food on the table and pay to heat (or cool depending on where they live) their homes.

Check this $35-million high school football stadium in Texas and paid for by the taxpayers of course. But districts will cry they can't afford to give free lunches to poor kids.

https://www.fox4news.com/sports/melissa-isds-new-football-stadium-would-make-some-colleges-jealous

Texas Tech have put a Mahomes emblem on the centre of their pitch:

Will this Giants show be on DAZN?

Would appear he was a passenger. Another vehicle involved attempted to change lanes at high speed and caused the collision. Alcohol involved too :(

The supposed images of the car Jackson's was in are impressive, it's pretty much flat. It looks like an awful accident.

The around the NFL podcast is ending. Kind of weird because it’s been a constant throughout my decade long NFL fandom.

Yeah it's a shame they never got to do a farewell pod. Hanzus and Sessler have left NFL Media (the former having been fired, if you believe the rumours). Gregg stays and is releasing a new podcast in its place.

I don't think anyone listened to ATN for Xs and Os deep dives. For me, it was a light hearted listen and the easiest way to keep up to date with NFL news.

Yeah it's a shame they never got to do a farewell pod. Hanzus and Sessler have left NFL Media (the former having been fired, if you believe the rumours). Gregg stays and is releasing a new podcast in its place.

I don't think anyone listened to ATN for Xs and Os deep dives. For me, it was a light hearted listen and the easiest way to keep up to date with NFL news.
What has Hanzus supposedly done?

What has Hanzus supposedly done?

He was supposedly getting in trouble for some of the sound drops he was using that NFL Media were getting billed for, and was told to stop. He then played a clip of Nikki Glazer from the Tom Brady roast, which I assume incurred a hefty bill from Netflix.

All rumours, mind you.

Stopped listening to ATN after Wesseling died a few years ago, also because there are plenty of fantasy podcasts around who do a better (in-depth) analysis of the games rather than indeed the lighthearded stuff ATN brought to the table, but they were a mainstay podcast and one of the best/most popular around in what they did, so it's sad to see such a big name go away because of decisions taken higher up (presumably?).

It really is down time for NFL news, biggest news around is probably something like Kelce assisting Taylor Swift on-stage. Although this time next month it'll likely be ramped up towards preseason games and in exactly two months time it's the first Sunday of the season, so at least there's that. So looking forward to that first Redzone again already.

Is that offseason Giants documentary on GamePass or something? Seems to have great insight into trade and draft discussions.

Daboll talking to Williams, Maye, Daniels at the drawing board is nice to follow, these guys have a ridiculous football mind.

Also for those interested, the Receiver show on Netflix aired yesterday, the follow-up on the Quarterback series last year. Features Kittle, Deebo, Sun God, Jettas and Adams, so should be interesting stuff.

Is that offseason Giants documentary on GamePass or something? Seems to have great insight into trade and draft discussions.

Daboll talking to Williams, Maye, Daniels at the drawing board is nice to follow, these guys have a ridiculous football mind.

Also for those interested, the Receiver show on Netflix aired yesterday, the follow-up on the Quarterback series last year. Features Kittle, Deebo, Sun God, Jettas and Adams, so should be interesting stuff.
Started watching receivers, decent.

I want to watch Giants hard knocks but DAZN are worse than gamepass