Mason Greenwood, Marseille Footballer | Read the thread rules in the OP before posting

I will delete that post since people don’t seem to have the ability to read further

To be fair it's a league (23/24 anyway) where 32 year old Lacazette scores 19 in 29 league appearances (4 in 30 in his last season in England) and 34 year old Aubameyang 17 in 34 ( 1 in 15 in his last season in England) so your point stands IMO as that's a forward line that most on here would have called washed up 2+ seasons ago.

Reactions: golden_blunder
To be fair it's a league (23/24 anyway) where 32 year old Lacazette scores 19 in 29 league appearances (4 in 30 in his last season in England) and 34 year old Aubameyang 17 in 34 ( 1 in 15 in his last season in England) so your point stands IMO as that's a forward line that most on here would have called washed up 2+ seasons ago.
You can have it both ways - Wissa scores with the same pace for Brentford as he used to do with Lorient playing in League 2/1 in France. Hwang Hee-chan scored 0 goals in two seasons for RB in Bundesliga yet 12 last year for Wolves. 32 years old Chris Wood scores a goal every two games who I wouldn't call a top forward.

By all means I'm all for shitting on Greenwood and I don't want to see him in United shirt ever again, but so far you can't really say he's not doing well there.

What kind of person is he then?!

I think we did the right thing getting shot of Greenwood but none of us actually know what happened between him and his girlfriend apart from him and his girlfriend. Not you, not me, not the guy you replied to.

Who the feck are you to judge people's personalities based off an opinion on an internet forum?

Just to be clear, I think (not know, none of us know) Greenwood was guilty and should have been removed from the club. However, I would never judge someone for having a different opinion based on something that has not been proved. Otherwise that would make me a self-righteous cnut

Irony is dead etc.

Quality control
:lol: the true victims in all of this are those who want Greenwood to play football for their club.

He's a domestic abuser, and for those that don't give a shit, i view them as domestic abuse apologists.

So is he is partner :lol: Apparently they are about to have their 2nd kid together & has been reported how much he has improved once he became a farther :lol:

The fans acting like they got abused by a 50 year old man for a decade just like they assumed about Greenwood rather than it being a one of case!

Don't worry! None of you are going to heaven for just thinking about the right way ;) Matthew 5:17

Now let's see who gets warned about this when I was talking purely about football whilst you bought up non footballing issues once again.

The anti Greenwood people can say whatever they want whilst the others have to keep their mouth shut.

Rubbish police.

Last edited:
So is he is partner :lol: Apparently they are about to have their 2nd kid together & has been reported how much he has improved once he became a farther :lol:

The fans acting like they got abused by a 50 year old man for a decade just like they assumed about Greenwood rather than it being a one of case!

Don't worry! None of you are going to heaven for just thinking about the right way ;) Matthew 5:17

Now let's see who gets warned about this when I was talking purely about football whilst you bought up non footballing issues once again.

The anti Greenwood people can say whatever they want whilst the others have to keep their mouth shut.

Rubbish police.
Someone isn't going to last long on this forum thankfully. How can anyone in this day and age think like this? You clearly know nothing about domestic abuse reading your posts. Just another poster who sweeps stuff like this under the carpet just because a guy kicks a football well. Absolutely pathetic stuff.

Rubbish police.
Just to repeat, it says nowhere that you can't discuss non-football stuff in here. This being the football forum doesn't mean only football is ever discussed; other things come up frequently as they relate to football and itsnplayers. But it does say that you can't downplay or dismiss the severity of Greenwood's actions.

Last edited:

Rubbish police.
What makes you think it was a one off case? You don't really, you are just trying to minimize what he did because you like to see him kick a ball.

You are ignorant. Your post is ridiculous. Educate yourself.

I don't even understand why there's a thread about Mason Greenwood. Like he is a superstar, or what? He was just a promising young kid nothing else, he's gone and that's it. Selling him was a right decision, he deserved it and from now on we should concentrate on the current squad and talk about the possible departures/arrivals nobody else. The truth is, if we had better players upfront, no one even mentioned Greenwood.

Would tuchel let him back into England team?

I don't see tuchel pandering to the media or the fa and was brought into win the world cup, not be a nice guy like gareth.

I don't see tuchel pandering to the media or the fa and was brought into win the world cup, not be a nice guy like gareth.

I don't think this would even be a decision that Tuchel would be permitted to make by the FA.

There is/was less chance of Greenwood playing for England than Utd IMO - and there's no way England will welcome him back into the fold after we decided to part ways.

There would (rightly) be massive backlash from both the women's and men's teams, let alone the fans.

England are quite blessed with left footed attacking options so I don’t think they’ll take the chance with Greenwood.

He’s more two-footed than the others but not worth the baggage.

I don't think this would even be a decision that Tuchel would be permitted to make by the FA.

There is/was less chance of Greenwood playing for England than Utd IMO - and there's no way England will welcome him back into the fold after we decided to part ways.

There would (rightly) be massive backlash from both the women's and men's teams, let alone the fans.
I'm trying to imagine the Daily Fail back page, assuming o course it wasn't the front one, it would probably self-combust in to a red top!

I don’t think Tuchel would give a shit. He wanted to bring back Boateng to Bayern, after all. So it really is up to the FA.

This would be above Tuchel I’d imagine. There is zero chance Greenwood will ever play for England again

Just found this particular version of shitting on Greenwood quite amusing. Any chance (not even a chance in this case) some of you can get.
If you were going to go out of your way to say something shitty about him then what's the issue? Considering what a vile human he is that's about fair? It's the ones ignoring what he did and demanding a thread to discuss his great goals that I find odd.

I don’t think Tuchel would give a shit. He wanted to bring back Boateng to Bayern, after all. So it really is up to the FA.

Tuchel strikes me as the sort of personality who would entertain the idea, but as mentioned previously, the FA would never approve it.

Tuchel strikes me as the sort of personality who would entertain the idea, but as mentioned previously, the FA would never approve it.

It's a decision that surely the Association has to make. Tuchel will be sacked eventually.

Was Boateng caught up in something as well?
Yes. As big a pathetic piece of crap Greenwood is, Boateng is x3 times worse. Same stuff, only with multiple women, and so horrific one committed suicide over it iirc

I don't even understand why there's a thread about Mason Greenwood. Like he is a superstar, or what? He was just a promising young kid nothing else, he's gone and that's it. Selling him was a right decision, he deserved it and from now on we should concentrate on the current squad and talk about the possible departures/arrivals nobody else. The truth is, if we had better players upfront, no one even mentioned Greenwood.
He's a former United player. There are many threads about players that left the club, and not just the (in)famous or successful ones.

Yes. As big a pathetic piece of crap Greenwood is, Boateng is x3 times worse. Same stuff, only with multiple women, and so horrific one committed suicide over it iirc

Wow that’s awful. I had no idea. Was that a long time ago, or did it just really fly under the radar?

Can see a major top team going in for him next season or so. By then it will be only his football they will talk about..
The Boy has class in his boots and Utd choose the wrong direction what a player they got shot of..
Hahahaha

Yep.
And Tuchel seemed to be surprised that the fans didn’t want him back. Actually the main reason I can’t stand him and wouldn’t want him near my club ever again

Considering what a vile human he is that's about fair?
This is my issue. Everytime Greenwood scores a goal we get the same tedious comments demeaning his achievements. Of course it goes the other way and you have those people who are quite happy to accept his previous transgressions because of blah blah blah. Maybe it's just me but I find the constant back and forth quite boring. It's been done a million times.