Marcus Rashford England flag

2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Its pretty strange seeing people quoting his wages, as if they're the ones paying it himself. The club or the manager doesnt want to get rid of him. He doesnt want to leave. He's paid what they feel he deserves as a player and commercial asset.

:lol:

You really think it's strange that people aren't thrilled the highest earner at the club is an extremely inconsistent forward?

Absurd logic in the same vein as "Not sure why people are upset we paid 80m for Antony, the fans aren't paying that themsef and the club/manager want him here".

:lol:

You really think it's strange that people aren't thrilled the highest earner at the club is an extremely inconsistent forward?

Absurd logic in the same vein as "Not sure why people are upset we paid 80m for Antony, the fans aren't paying that themsef and the club/manager want him here".
Thank you for missing the point.

He's made a living by not doing too much off the ball. He's required to do more these days and I just don't see how that doesn't further erode his offensive output.

I actually thought he was one of our dangerous players. His runs kept Brightons line on their toes as soon as he went of we got pushed back.

Just deciding it now. If he starts im not watching or im just casually watching. There's no other team in the league who would persevere with such a horrible player

He’s lost a yard so he’s completely ineffective now. He doesn’t have the brains or technical ability to play in a side like this, we should’ve tried to cash in this summer.

My last time commenting on this no body. I have zero belief he will ever be anything consistent, especially under current management.

If he starts a game in future I won't watch it either, he does absolutely nothing out there.

Clearly a limited player that only suits a counter attacking system where he’d do well being a vocal point with space to run onto, it’s been obvious that he has no clue on how to play in any other systems, his lack of footballing brain and creativity does not help.

Watch the PR come into full flow now in the media. He needs to go. I was hoping we'd shift him this summer but hopefully by next summer he goes. Otherwise stick him in the damn reserves, I'm sick and tired of this crap, do what it takes to to get him out of our club.

Watch the PR come into full flow now in the media. He needs to go. I was hoping we'd shift him this summer but hopefully by next summer he goes. Otherwise stick him in the damn reserves, I'm sick and tired of this crap, do what it takes to to get him out of our club.
I’ve never understood the PR charm offensive being an excuse for shit performances. I’m sure he’s a nice lad, but how is it in any way relevant to being good enough to play for man United?

Doesn't have the ability to beat a man from standing still. He really needs space to be effective.

It's almost a bit sad at this point. Can't even get angry anymore he is so well past it.

He's done. Lost the edge he had on most fullbacks. Lacking in skills to consistently get past (or at least create fear in) opponents, and not good enough to play through the middle. Get rid as soon as someone shows interest.

I haven’t had such a strong dislike for a United player in a long time. The way he tricked most of the fanbase into thinking he was actually a world class player was him and his PR’s finest trick.

Our only hope is the Saudi league offering him a fortune but even they don’t seem to rate him.

I’ve never understood the PR charm offensive being an excuse for shit performances. I’m sure he’s a nice lad, but how is it in any way relevant to being good enough to play for man United?
Apparently he's not that nice a lad. Andy Mitten really not a fan of his and I've heard pretty uncomplimentary things about him beyond that.

Either way he's next to useless these days - seems to have lost a yard, his positioning is poor and his work rate is still lacking. Hope he goes soon.

Henry winter needs to come for the rescue

Selling him would solve a lot. Would free up funds for a striker which we need badly. Id take anything half decent for him

Apparently he's not that nice a lad. Andy Mitten really not a fan of his and I've heard pretty uncomplimentary things about him beyond that.

Either way he's next to useless these days - seems to have lost a yard, his positioning is poor and his work rate is still lacking. Hope he goes soon.
He’s always been a kick and rush sort of player who relies on confidence. Without both of those he’s badly exposed.

Will probably/hopefully score against Liverpool but yeah it's not been great so far. Not involved enough.

Ten Hag will get himself the sack starting him every week.

10 years ago when Rooney was our ‘star player’ and he was declining considerably, I don’t think he was as bad on the eye as Rashford has been this past year as the current ‘star player’.

If he’s truly lost a yard, he’s fecked. That’s all he’s got. Nevermind if he’s mentally up to it.

Nothing in his game has developed since he was 21 and he’s almost 27. There’s not going to be a renaissance moment where he reinvents himself into a new position like Giggs, Beckham or Scholes have done. I can honestly see him being retired in his early 30s.

To anyone that's not delusional, it's clear he isn't good enough for this level. Far too limited, even when he tries to get involved. Used to be a kick and run merchant that suited a counter-attacking style, but he has lost that pace now. Imagine having someone like Nico Williams, or Kvaratskhelia, or anyone else there that adds more. The standard is much higher now and he doesn't make the cut.

Should have been sold this summer.

Wont be surprised if he declines like Theo Walcott after losing that one elite attribute that made him the player he was in the past.

He basically did nothing. Made a couple of semi decent runs but was beaten to the ball, he’s barely worth discussing even.

I'd play him against Liverpool as he has a knack for scoring in big games, but it really looks like he needs to be left out of the team for us to start becoming a better unit.