Leny Yoro image 15

Leny Yoro France flag

2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

This is why I was sceptical of signing him. I predicted he would become injury prone :(

I'd rather have kept Varane than sign Yoro for 70m. We didn't even get a fee for Varane...

This is why I was sceptical of signing him. I predicted he would become injury prone :(

I'd rather have kept Varane than sign Yoro for 70m. We didn't even get a fee for Varane...
What a load of shite. Still waiting on that source from you about the hamstring injury and the 4-6 weeks by the way....

I cannot believe he got injured already, what a fecking joke. A nice bit of foreshadowing for the season ahead probably, what's the fecking point.

Sceptical of signing a player because you felt it in your plums that they were going to get injured. Who else shouldn’t we sign?

He's 18 and had just signed for his new club. Why on earth did we play him in 2 matches at a row?

Surely now it has to be said, Someone has us on a Vodoo curse, how else do you explain him getting injured two games after signing for us.

Even without this injury it would be madness to go into the season with him as a starting CB. He's 18 and his body is still developing. We need to get De Ligt in.

Half asleep this morning I was imagining scenarios for this game before checking the score. One my bad ones was if Yoro got injured and lo and behold.

Injuries can happen but this is precisely why we need 2 CBs this season. I’m sceptical of De Ligt because his injury record isn’t great as well. I can’t bare another season with Lindelof and Maguire being our regular CB partnership again.

Injured? What the hell I knew we had to buy him but I didn’t think we would ever risk playing him?

Why are we playing him instead of keeping him aside ffs. If he doesnt play he doesnt get injured.

This place I swear...

He's a new signing, and played in two halves of pre-season,and unfortunately rolled his ankle. Have any of you actually played sports before? That happens all the damn time, at every level of sport. Hopefully it's just swollen, he gets a scan finds nothing snapped and he's back in a few weeks. During which time he can still learn about tactics, get to know the team, bond and so forth.

Erm what, there are other 18/19 year olds on tour who have played both games, it's pre season they all play 45 minuted, its an accident that could have happened in training

They had more time to adapt to united training. This guy was literally thrown on the pitch

They had more time to adapt to united training. This guy was literally thrown on the pitch
I don’t think United preseason training is vastly different to any other preseason training. I actually like that we’ve started playing him instantly, I had found it somewhat annoying when in the past we would have signed a player and then refused to give him any significant minutes for months because they needed to ‘settle’.

2 games after buying him? I don’t recall Bruno Fernandes ever being injured.
Bruno rarely gets injured. Hasn't he only missed 2 games through injury? An anomaly