Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
9 Games- 14th in the League, 8 Goals, -3 GD

Newcastle will sack Howe before we do with Erik

This performance has actually hardened my stance on the coach. Glad he'll get more time, and couldn't care less about who it winds up in the process.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s still in a job another year on from this.

Why wouldn’t he be? He wouldn’t be the first manager to struggle at United—it’s arguably one of the toughest jobs in football. If he does get sacked, at least he’d leave with two trophies to his name, though it’s fair to say his league campaigns have been disappointing over the past couple of seasons.

Won 1 in the last 8. 14th in the league. Negative GD again. Haven't won in Europe in over a year.

fecking do something INEOS

This performance has actually hardened my stance on the coach. Glad he'll get more time, and couldn't care less about who it winds up in the process.
:lol:

It wasn’t even that good a performance.

Out of top 5 and is not even November and we are going to have plus 2 games for EL. What a genius!

Should've been out of sight in the 1st half but yet again we performed so poorly after the break. What does he say to them at half time intervals? We always looked rushed and lose our composure.

Posted this in the match thread.

Don't ever, ever want us to lose. But if we're losing in a shitty way like this. Can it at least be an end to ETH as our manager? I beg... just get rid off him. It's over, he was never going to make it better or turn our misfortune around.

End our misery already.

That pen being given really is the worst possible outcome. We lose and Ten Hag has a ready made excuse. Probably hang on for another few weeks at least.

We are 14th. Even West Ham is above us now.
Ineos really fecked us up. Glazers would have sack him this summer. Best in the class my ass.

I think they have to change the manager. Let's see what doesn't change on the next one and we'll all be here in 2 years time

This game doesn't count. If not for referee messing up United again, we had met our expectation before the penalty. Eh.

:lol:

It wasn’t even that good a performance.
I mean, it was. We played extremely well for 45 and should have been 3-0 up. We let go of control for the first 20 in that second half, and then reacted. Then we got a penalty conceded that was never a penalty in a million years.

If he's not sacked straight after this game Ineos/Sir Jim/Berrarda whoever you want to say, are a joke.

Because VAR awarded a questionable penalty this loss doesn't account. Forget that we already weren't winning against a crap West Ham team who are in crisis themselves

:lol: As I’ve said before, I genuinely admire this. It takes some level of doing to put all your eggs in the basket of Erik ten Hag of all managers we’ve had

I think that's his last game. Not necessarily on him today but 14th going in November after surviving by the skin of his teeth in the summer. No, it's unacceptable. He can have no complaints if we get rid.

How many times have we seen this now? Decent first half but we fail to score. Opposition manager makes subs/tactical changes, ETH has no idea how to respond and we get punished for it. It’s pathetic.

Penalty was an insane decision but the problem is we find ourselves in this position every week. This isn’t an isolated incident