Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
That Dalot miss is now going to be a nexus event in so many posts in this thread :lol: as if it's responsible for where we are as a team after so long

We've had 30mins of West Ham battering us since they made half time changes and the one sub he's made is putting Diallo on for Rashford, sorry, what is he trying to achieve.

I feel sick that I ever defended this guy. He is seriously the worst we've had since SAF retired. Holy feck we are so bad.

West Ham scoring could actually be a blessing. This catastrophic mess has gone on for far too fecking long.

Has there ever been two more poisoned chalices than those fecking cups he won?

Clown gets to guide us through a relegation battle as a reward for them.

These players jus as bad as the manager, good luck to the new manager dealing with these guys

That Dalot miss is now going to be a nexus event in so many posts in this thread :lol: as if it's responsible for where we are as a team after so long
He will definitely be absolved of any blame by most of his few remaining supporters, however this has panned out exactly as I expected at half time. We were better in the first half, came out for the second nowhere near as good. It’s the same game as v Palace.

Beginning to think that Pep was playing 4d chess in the FA cup final by gifting us the win to prolong our suffering.

His secret plan is to get us relegated and then win the championship and claim he won us the league. No doubt that will be justified as progress.

Even I didn't think he was capable of losing to this West Ham side. He is so fecking cooked and Ineos look more clowninsh the longer he is kept on.

"We showed great team spirit to come back from 0-1 down, one point is massive".

Sofascore has the xG at 2.10 to West Ham vs 2.02 to us.

Honestly that might be his luck finally running out. We've saved his job so many bloody times.

He can’t catch a break. One of the games we will need to write off as well, similar to Spurs game.