Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
ETH is the storm.
Maybe, Frank.

Not defending or going against him. I was at one game this season (Spurs), and my god it was diabolical. Spurs had a better game plan, for sure. But seeing United players give the ball away the way they did, they must take responsibility for a lot of it. You can argue it's a mentality issue and yes, a manager plays a big role in that but at the end of the day, the players themselves need to have pride in their performances.

This is embarrassing. If you are not sacking him now then better keep him for the whole season and waste it completely.

Honestly if they don't sack him after this, I can't see what will make them do so

He's not going to suddenly click, we are going backwards at a rate of knotts

No wonder he's so smug, doing this badly and not getting the sack must be nice

If they're not sacking Hag you'd think that'd be briefed very quickly.

If they are sacking him it'll be longer because they have to tell him first, obviously.

Probably accurate. They aren't in a rush to announce anything, the board of directors have a right to be informed and Ten Hag should be told before the media.

It is laughable at this point. If Ratcliffe /INEOS are content with ETH then so be it.

If he's still in the dugout for Brentford, might be time to bring out the plane banner again.

What other club would have kept him in the summer, never mind now?

Would Real Madrid, Liverpool, 115 Charges even Chelsea have kept him?

No of course not. How is finishing 8th now seen as acceptable, it used to be mediocre enough the top 4 trophy was acceptable people even used to laugh at other clubs for it being their standard

I was delighted we won the FA cup but if ever a win could be seen as a loss....

I saw ETH trending on twitter and thought he got sacked... :(
The news we’re all waiting for. I’ve noticed a lot of important news usually happens at 8pm for us or around that time

What other club would have kept him in the summer, never mind now?

Would Real Madrid, Liverpool, 115 Charges even Chelsea have kept him?

No of course not. How is finishing 8th now seen as acceptable, it used to be mediocre enough the top 4 trophy was acceptable people even used to laugh at other clubs for it being their standard

I was delighted we won the FA cup but if ever a win could be seen as a loss....

Real would have sacked him after that 7-0

If he stays that just means we go again in December because we’ll be in a similar situation

Be surprised if we hear anything today. You'd think there would be a meeting called with Ten Hag and the news delivered to him face to face. Expect to hear something tomorrow.

Rene Muelensteen said on a programme with Sam Allerdyce that Fergie was allowed to pick his successor, but that he was in no way involved in anything football related from the moment he retired - and that he felt that was very odd given Gill had left and there was a desperate need for consistency. Muelnesteen and the staff basically expected Fergie to mentor Moyes - and Fergie did too - but for some reason the club wasn't interested in that.

It wasn't odd at all when you factor in that Busby becoming Director of Football for 10 years when he retired was seen by many as a negative that at least contributed to his immediate successors failing.

All of them being one journo and Gary Neville?

If they're keeping him beyond the international break there will be some kind of press brief, same as there was in June.
Rob Dawson and David Ornstein have said this and that's just off the top of my head. Reddy erred on the side of caution too.

The prat's ran off on holiday so just sack him by text with a :devil: on the end

It was a terrible mistake not to let him go after the FA Cup final.

And the only excuse I'm (sorta) willing to (kinda) accept is that the people who are now the main decision makers weren't actually properly in place at the time.

Sorta, kinda.

Honestly if they don't sack him after this, I can't see what will make them do so

He's not going to suddenly click, we are going backwards at a rate of knotts

No wonder he's so smug, doing this badly and not getting the sack must be nice

One day it will!

This club is actually dead. It should just retire itself from the footballing side and announce itself as something else.

Is it fair to say that if he remains in charge past today & tomorrow that INEOS are fecking clowns?

This show regarding this meeting and decision is embaressing, just like it was in the summer. Get the feeling Sir Jim loves the attention.

I know SJR has said he doesn't have a say but it's his money going into the club, if it was my money, I'd listen to the advice of the high ups, but if I wanted him gone after wasting my money, I'd want to have the right to make that final call