• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
'

'Maybe I like the misery'-Omar Berrada Doyle

Then again, maybe he's Father Omar:

Fans: Sack him.

Father Omar: No, I don't feel like it.

Fans: Oh, g'wan!

Father Omar: No, really, fans - I won't.

Fans: Oh, g'wan - it's only a little sacking! It's a micro sacking!

Father Omar: No, no - I really don't fancy sacking him.

Fans: Ah, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan...G'WAAAN!

Regardless of who the manager is; if our players don’t exact revenge on Brentford, we deserve where we are.

The last game against Brentford was our worst performance last season by far. We lost the duels, didn’t press as a unit, did not track back and turned over the ball continuously.

I think what we expect at the minimum from our players is a fighting spirit, hard work and to not be an idiot. It should not be hard to improve on that performance.
Crystal Palace? Bournemouth?

Ten Hag currently has his phone on aeroplane mode at the all inclusive buffet at his 3* hotel in Tenerife getting a good meal before Freddie Mercury tribute band tonight.

Nothing spoiling his holiday vibe.

Why does he point out that they were in the same car?

Is he trying to insinuate that they have left the meeting as a gay couple?

Don't ask me to reveal my source but as per my information, "I am coming out" could be heard as the car zoomed past.

In other news, Craig Gordon is in line to get his 76th Scotland cap this weekend, 20 years after his debut.

Was in meetings most of the afternoon so only catching up now. Not much to catch up to, as expected.

I’ll say though, United remains box office. I don’t recall other clubs potential managerial sackings getting this type of coverage/attention. Seems like everyone’s allowed to just give their managers their P45, whereas with United it becomes a Hollywood production

I'd guess if he is leaving, we'll hear in the next 3-4 hours and if we hear nothing, then he staying until the November break at least.

Well if there is a decision they have to first communicate it to ETH.

I reckon nothing happens and there’s no statement or anything, see you in 2 weeks.

Where is ETH on holiday?

Has anyone got the board's private jets on a flight tracker?

To be fair the meeting finished 4 hrs ago but some daft fool asked for Neville's final words.

I’ll say though, United remains box office. I don’t recall other clubs potential managerial sackings getting this type of coverage/attention. Seems like everyone’s allowed to just give their managers their P45, whereas with United it becomes a Hollywood production
Tbf, no other club milks obvious decisions like we do.

I honestly don't know how I feel. I do want Ten Hag to succeed but little progress is made.

What I think now, is maybe calmness is required,. Hopefully this is a thing of ''It's going to get worse before it gets better''.

We all want United to succeed. Let's ride out this storm.

I honestly don't know how I feel. I do want Ten Hag to succeed but little progress is made.

What I think now, is maybe calmness is required,. Hopefully this is a thing of ''It's going to get worse before it gets better''.

We all want United to succeed. Let's ride out this storm.
ETH is the storm.

I’d be surprised if we find out they’ve sacked him. Very disappointing day.

If they're not sacking Hag you'd think that'd be briefed very quickly.

If they are sacking him it'll be longer because they have to tell him first, obviously.
It sorta is briefed no? All the tier ones are saying the club dont' really want to sack him