Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's all the meh reporters trying to cause a stir right now.

The tier one guys have said their piece and made it seem like he's staying.
Isn’t David McDonnell close to ten hag circle or something? Or am I thinking of someone else?

He’s 100% going. They would have leaked to the usual journalists before now that he’s still got backing if he was staying. The silence is a killer for ETH.

They wanted him gone in the summer and he survived purely because they couldn’t get Tuchel. This will be the second time they’re having a meeting to discuss the managers position that in itself is ridiculous

He’s 100% going. They would have leaked to the usual journalists before now that he’s still got backing if he was staying. The silence is a killer for ETH.

I can absolutely guarantee he'll be here this time tomorrow.

It is wild that following twitter rumours regarding the club has been more entertaining than watching the club play football.

It is wild that following twitter rumours regarding the club has been more entertaining than watching the club play football.

Some of the most exciting times over the last 11 years have been following Twitter (via the Caf) during the end game phase for our managers.

but there's only so many times you can tweet "Man Utd may or may not sack the manager,"
Think you are underestimating the shamelessness of media.

I think it was during Ole, the Sun or Daily Mail ran a news saying he is getting sacked for couple of days. Then flipped the day after to run the news "Despite growing calls in the media about an imminent sack, our exclusive sources indicate it is not going to happen"

Not sure when the official announcement will be made but I reckon he’s done. I’d say it’s a certainty in fact.

Don't get your hopes up mate. He'll be here for Brentford and we'll all be wondering what the actual feck is going on.

This is the first time in the tenure I think he's gone. I expect it'll be announced tomorrow. Just look at the league table last year and this. Surely the people in charge can't be that dumb to keep him at this stage?